brothers best friend.

Ben Bruce pov

Ben Bruce pov

I walk into my little brothers bedroom holding my jacket in one hand, since I just came home, and a water bottle in the other.

I knock once before entering. he layed on his bed with his eyes closed and his earphones in while headbanging lightly. he had the music playing I could hear what he was listening to, 'god bless you' by Black veil brides.

It's kind of annoying having a brother who dosent even like the band his awesome brothers in. I'm in the band Asking Alexandria, I'm the lead guitarist. anyway, y/n usally comes with the band on tour since me and his are so close, our tour manager didn't really want him to come with us but me and the band convinced him. Y/n is really helpful and always tries to make us feel really happy and helps us nurse our hangovers after long nights of drinking. Y/n came out to us as gay three years ago. we all accepted him, not that it was much of a secret. when he was drunk a few years ago he tries to kiss James. it was hilarious for us all but Y/n drunkenly told us how he always wanted to be with boys. we were kind of shocked and went to ask questions but he passed out. we had a band meeting while he slept and decided not to tell him his confession incase it was a drunk secret accidentally spilled. I didn't mind, I was just surprised he went to kiss James. when he told us months later we acted like we had no clue. then he descovered Black veil brides. he only listened to the music, not watched the music videos or interviews. when he found out what they looked like he instantly had a crush on Andy biersack the lead singer. he wouldn't shut up about him. when we were on the tour bus he would make the driver play his BVB CDs. we all makes jokes and secretly tried to find ways for them to meet but it never worked. until now.

I will be staring in a Sumerian Records, Ash Avildsen film 'American Satan'. I would be the lead guitarist for the band 'the relentless'. I haven't told Y/n because I want to surprise him. what makes this project involve him is that the main character of the movie is 'Johnny faust' who will be played by the one and only, Andy biersack. when I met Andy he seemed cool enough. a few weeks into filming we were already great friends. I somehow mentioned my brother and Andy asked about him. I told him all about Y/n, including how much of a fan he is but not telling him about his crush. Andy said he sounded great and I jokingly asked if he wanted to meet him. he immediately said yes and our plan was hatched.

I stepped forward and pulled his earphones out by the wire and barely missed getting smashed by his headbanging.

he jumped surprised and sits up quickly. he stares at me confused for a second in silence.

"...hi?" he says pausing his song and wrapping his earphones around his phone.

"hey. I'm having a friend over so feel free to join us, unless your too busy thinking about making out with Andy" I tease. he shushes me and puts in one earphone.