Celebrity Crush.

Y/N pov

Y/N pov

I stand on the red carpet for some rock music celebration show thing.

Im one of the most famous rock/metal singers in the whole world. I do all the music for my songs myself. I play guitar, drums and harmonica, it adds a unique aspect to my music. I've been a singer professionally for about four years now. I adore my fans, but with light comes the dark. I may be dressed in black everyday and wear makeup but I still have feelings, I get a lot of hate for the way I present myself. It dose hurt but its worth it because I'm changing lives. I get DM's and emails and letters saying I've stopped people from comiting suicide or getting help for being bullied. I also get hate for my Sexuality. I am an open homosexual. I have had a few boyfriends publicly and a few not publicly. But during a meet and greet a fan asked if I had a crush on anyone, I stupidly said yes and admitted to liking the Black veil brides singer, Andy biersack. It got over a million views within an hour. I was then constantly getting asked about it but I would say it was a joke. But people wouldn't drop it. All over the Internet was these quizzes about 'are andy and y/n the perfect couple?' and shit like that. That was two years ago. Since then Andy has been asked about it in interviews and at meet and greets. He just avoids the question.

I got invited to this Rock show about a month ago. My manager told me everybody wanted me to be there since I was so famous. The more famous we are the more views they get.

I was wearing some black skinny jeans, a wallet chain, a black and red skull shirt and a black hoodie over that. For my make up I did dark eye shadow all around my eyes, and drew stitches over one of my cheeks. I also drew small images at the corner of each eye. One side was a middle finger and the other was a pride flag.

As I walked down the red carpet I saw a group of fans wearing my merch behind a baracade. They were screaming for me to come over, so I did.

"hey, guys. You having fun?" I ask as I jog over. The photographers and interviewers gasp as I ran past them. But my fans are more important.

"OH MY GOD!" one girl squeals as I take a selfie with a few people. "I'm your biggest fan!"

"well, I appreciate that. Thank you" she blushes and brings out a pride flag.

"could you sign this? My parents got me it after I came out" she asks nervously.

"of course I can. And congrats" I sign my name between the red and orange section and add a smiley face.

"thank you so much!" she jumps up and down happily. As I'm about to sign someone's stuff my manager puts his hand on my shoulder.

"we gotta go. We have a tight schedule we need to stick to." he says making my fans faces fall.

"yeah, sure, just let me finish with these awesome people then we can go" I smile at them but we wasn't having it.