tour surprise

Y/N pov

Y/N pov.

I patently waiting outside the latest venue of Black Veil Brides' North American tour.

Andy biersack is my boyfriend of four years. we met in Hot Topic. we were both looking for the My Chemical Romance Ambum 'Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys' we bumped into eachother at the long line to check out. we made small talk for a while before realising we were buying the same CD. he was also getting some jewellery and I had bought a Blink-182 band shirt plus some badges. we joked about Emo bands most 'normal' people wouldn't understand and checked out. he offered to buy me a coffee and I agreed. we got to know eachother and he was really interesting. he was in a band, he loved batman, he has a cat called Crow. he's really cool. when it was getting dark we realised we had been talking for hours. I offered to give him a lift home since I had my dad's car. I dropped him off and gave him my number. he didn't say anything, he just blushed and said goodnight. later that night he called me. I answered immediately despite the number not being in my contacts. he sounded slightly nervous over the phone. I asked if he was okay, his reply was 'I can't stop thinking about you'. it was very straightforward and I Couldn't tell if he was joking or not but either way it made me blush. I said the same back and after an awkward 10 minutes I asked him if he wanted to meet up again. he says yes very enthusiastically and we met up the next day for a walk in the park. it was great. we made food for a picnic and layed in the sun all day. this time Andy walked me home. I let him in since it was too late for him to walk home alone in the dark. he stayed overnight in my spare bedroom and made us both breakfast. we spent the next day together again. he had to leave around lunch time tough, when we got a call from 'Jinxx' saying they had a band rehearsal. I'm not sure why, but Andy invited me to go with him. the guys were really nice to me. we all became friends in no time, but whenever Andy left they would tease me saying how Andy never brings anyone to rehearsals so he must really like me. when I asked him about it a few weeks later he said they were right. he did have a crush on me. I admitted my crush as well and he was so polite. he asked if he could kiss me and if I wanted to be his boyfriend. I said yes to both and we have been happily together ever since. I didn't realise how famous Andy was until paparazzi started interrupting our dates. Andy kept apologising but I didn't mind. we didn't go public with our relationship until about 18 months in. since everybody loves Andy his fans didn't mind. mainky because he's bisexual so most of the famale fans take it as a chance he might date them. it's hilarious because they're all kids or teens and haven't even met Andy. but I love that they're hopeful. the fans however, didn't like me at first. because I'm not famous like Andy they thought I was only dating him for fame, despite staying away from social media and paparazzi as much as possible. I would get a lot of Cyber hate but mostly ignored it. when  Andy would mention me in interviews he would get asked about the hate I got. he wasn't aware of the things his fans say about me since I haven't mentioned it to him. one time an interviewer showed him some photos of the comments. let's just say he was surprised. he quickly ended the interview and rushed home. when he found me I was just out the shower. he was asking about the comments but I just told him it didn't bother me. he though I was trying to be brave and pretending I didn't care and gave me a whole, heart felt speech about how much he loves me and how he would chose me over his fans any day. After a whole day of cuddling and telling him I love him he decided to make a tweet to his fans behind my back. he said a lot of things, like, how he was really shocked that they would say that, how he was offended with the hate I got and some other stuff. when I woke up the next day to like a million notifications on my phone. all of Andys fans were apologising and taking back all the things they said. I was really touched by some of the nice things they said. I ran to Andy and asked if he had anything to do with it. he just grinned. I thanked him with many kisses and a full breakfast in bed. ever since then his fans have been really sweet to me. when me and Andy go out in public they usually say hi to me as well or tell Andy how cute we are together. it's reassuring.