Smoothies.

Y/N pov

Y/N pov.

I stood in my kitchen early on a Wednesday morning in my batman boxers, I stole them from Andy, some Teddy bear slippers and an oversized hoodie covering my bare chest plus an Iron Madien beenie with my hair proofing out of the front. .

Me and Andy met a few years ago. We were both in line at the new Macdonalds that just opened up in my hometown, we were the last people in the que and when it was Andys turn the guy serving told us they only had a single burger left. He felt bad for me not getting anything after waiting in line for an hour so he let me half it with him. We took a stroll around the park as we ate the meaty, cheesy goodness. We got to know eachother and became really close. Turns out we have a bunch in common. We both love Rock music, Batman, burgers. It was really good fun. Andy offered to walk me home after hours of chatting, I agreed and let him stay the night since he lived far away from me. When I woke up he had already made breakfast for us both. It was fried egg, toast and bacon. I thanked him and asked if he wanted hang out later that day. He said he would have to go home to get changed and stuff so I juste went with him. His shouse was really cool. We watched some Netflix then went out to get food. By the end of the day I knew I fell for him. I couldn't stop staring at him when he rambled on about Batman or his music, seeing him so happy made me happy. I accidentally told him he was cute when I was daydreaming. He heard and said I was too, I thought he was joking until he kissed me. I told him how I felt and he said he felt the same. About a year later he asked me to move in with him I immediately said yes and we've been Iiving together for four years this month. People prosume were married but were waiting for the right Time.

I put two slices of toast in the toaster and let it cook while grabbing bananas and cereal. I made two bowls  of Wheat-a-bix and added sugar and milk.

By the time I was finished the toast was ready to pop out so I grab it and drop it on a plate. I wave my hand in the air due to the heat from the bread.

I let that cool for a second and make some coffee. I grab Andys Batman mug and lay it out so I can finish breakfast before he wakes up.

I spread butter on one slice of toast and watch the solid turn into a liquid as it melts. I also add Jam to the plain slice.

I cut it into triangles like Andy likes it and add some banana slices on the side of the plate. The coffee maker buzzes making me race over and pour it into the mug.

I lay all the food out perfectly on the table and start on Andys lunch for the day. I would usually cook for us but hes at the studio so I make him stuff for his break.

I decide on penut butter and jam sandwich. I smoosh the slices together and cut them to fit into the container I gave him.