You get kat-napped! 😱 (Chance)

It had been at least going on two weeks since Chance broke it off. He had tried calling you, but you ignored them. You had just stopped crying, hearing his voice wouldn't help. You had called in sick from work several times, you sighed knowing you had to go in at some point, but you didn't have the strength to do it.

You groaned as you heard someone knocking on your door, getting up you went over to see a pizza delivery guy. You furrowed your eyebrow and opened the door, "Can I help you?" You asked.

"I have a pizza here for you!" The man said, his voice sounded strange, and familiar at the same time, "But I didn't order one..." you said, suspicious now. He let out an evil chuckle and tore off his face covering, revealing his robot form, "Oh, I know!"

You tried to scream, but someone came up from behind and hit you across the back of your head. You stumbled before everything went black, but not before you heard the metallic laugh from the robot duo themselves.

(Time Skip brought to you by Always asking for Chopper back-up, but never getting it)

You groaned as your head pounded, you went to reach up to gently massage, but you couldn't move your hands, in fact, you could barely move at all. You finally looked around and saw that you were chained up. You struggled but it was just no use. (I mean come on, chain's ain't made for easy breaking)

"She's awake." You heard a voice say, sounded like a woman. "I'm surprised she would be after the way you knocked her head!" A man's voice growled. "Ay Shut Up!" The woman yelled.

"Wh-Where am I? Why Did You Take Me!?" You yelled. You heard a man laugh and you looked over to see Mac, "As ransom of course, that is if anybody cares about you!" He sneered.

You glares, "T-Bone will save me!" You shouted confidently. Molly stepped up and laughed, "Oh sure, I mean after all, he did dump you." You clenched your jaw, trying not to cry.

"Face it," Mac began, "He ain't gonna come for you. And you know it, so don't even try to give yourself hope!" Mac and Molly walked out leaving you alone. Tears welled up in your eyes, but for what? They were right, Chance wasn't coming for you, but that's the one thing you hated to admit.

Part of you wanted to believe the Metallikats were just trying to break you down, but in your mind you believed them.