You get jealous/first kiss *Chance*

It was a nice sunny day, you and Chance had decided to go walking in the park. It being a hot summer day, Chance went to go get you and him Ice cream.

You sat on a bench and waited patiently. Ten minutes passed and Chance still hasn't come back. You got up and went to go find him.

You saw him standing at the Ice cream truck,"So cutie, you free Friday night?" The girl said. Chance looked annoyed.

"Look lady, could you please just give me mine and my girlfriend's ice cream?" She giggled,"C'mon just one date? She won't know."

The girl was getting little to close for comfort. You stormed up to her,"Excuse me, but I would appreciate it if you would stop flirting with my boyfriend Thanks."

The girl handed Chance the ice cream and backed away looking scared. You and Chance walked back to the bench.

"Aw c'mon y/n, You can't stay mad at me forever." You crossed your arms and pouted,"Just tell me what I can do to make you happy."

He kissed your hand,"Cold..." Chance smirked and kissed your head,"Warm..." cheek,"Wamer..." Other cheek,"Even warmer..." Your nose,"Hot..."

Chance smiled and smashed his lips on yours. You kissed him back, and pulled away when you needed air. You smiled,"Bingo..." Chance laughed and pulled you close.

"My baby..."