You get jealous/ first kiss Jake

You and Jake went to the roller rink one night. You and him were having a great time, but you kept seeing this she-cat eyeing him.

The girl roller skated over,"Hey I'm Lily, can you help me? I'm not that good as you." She said to Jake in a whiny voice. He looked a bit uncomfortable but agreed.

For half an hour you watched as Jake taught the girl how to skate. You finally had enough, You walked up to the booth and returned your skates. You began to walk out when Jake grabbed your shoulder.

"What's wrong love?" You rolled your eyes,"Sorry, but I don't want to sit and watch as some she-cat flirts with you." You snapped,"If you hadn't notice they played our song and I was sitting on the binch watching that she-cat flirt with you!"

You stormed out on the verge of tears. Jake was right on your heels. When you got into the parking lot he grabbed your shoulder and turned you around and smashed his lips on yours.

Your eyes widened and you kissed back, he pulled away after a few seconds,"You're the only one I love. Not even that girl in there can change that." He pulled you into his chest,"C'mon, let's go back to my place and watch a movie."

You smiled and nodded. Y'all went back to his place at the junkyard and watched your favorite movie. Best night ever