You ask him to teach you how to fly (Chance story)

Ever since you were little you've always wanted to fly. The thought of being up in the clouds, chasing the setting sun was your dream. You wanted to be a pilot, you wanted to fly your own jet, but your parents wanted you to take a safer more "realistic" job. So you turned down your dream.

You knew Chance was a great pilot for the Turbo Kat, and you wanted desperately to learn how to fly, so what was the harm in asking him? You asked yourself.

You made your way down to the hanger where, like always, Chance and Jake were working on the Turbo Kat. You smiled to yourself as you watched Chance work. He's almost always happy when he gets to work on the Turbo Kat. And when he would talk to you about it, his eyes would light up like a kid on Christmas.

You walked over and tapped on his shoulder. He jolted up causing him to hit his head. You tried not to laugh, if you're gonna get him to teach you to pilot, you want to stay on his good side.

He rubbed the back of his head and looked at you, "Geez Y/n, you scared me to death!" He pouted. You laughed softly and kissed his cheek," Aw, I didn't mean it." You pouted back.

You heard Jake fake gag,"Get a room you two love birds." Chance and you laughed as Jake walked off leaving you two alone. You thought now was the perfect time.

"Hey Chance, can I ask for a... small... ish favor?" You said. He raised an eyebrow and looked at you with narrowed eyes," Smallish?" He questioned. You smiled innocently and nodded.

"It's not a BIG favor." He chuckled," What is this favor you ask for?" He asked, looking at you suspiciously. You took a deep breath," I want you to teach me how to fly the Turbo Kat!" You said with a big smile.

However, Chance was not smiling, he was looking at you as if you had two heads and six arms," Are you serious?" He asked. You nodded," I'm pretty sure." You said.

He shook his head," No." He began walking away with you right behind him. "Why not!?" You asked, disappointed in his answer.

"Because I said so." He responded as he walked. You glared and crossed your arms," That's not an answer, Chance!" He stopped and groaned.

"I don't want you getting hurt trying to pilot the turbo Kat. I couldn't live with myself if you did!" He said. You sighed," I'm not a little girl anymore, Chance."

He looked away then sighed," If you want me to teach you how to fly, weren't gonna have to start with the basics." Your eyes lit up as you jumped up and down, kissing him.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you hun!" You rushed out of the hanger squealing with delight. Chsnce just stood there, smiling , thinking to himself about what he just agreed to.