Period!!! (Dun Dun Duuuuuun!!!) His PO

Jake:
Y/n had been moody for the past three days. I had called her, but she wouldn't tell me what was up. I decided to stop my the store to get her some things that might cheer her up.

I had stopped at got her favorite food, along with the candy she likes and her favorite flowers. I hummed you myself as I went up and knocked on her apartment door. I heard a groan and her yell come in. I walked in, careful not to damage anything and sat the stuff on the counter.

Y/n came out of her room, hair in a h/s (hair style for if you have long or short, etc). She had sweat pants on and a hoodie I had gotten her a while back. I smiled at her, "You seemed a little off lately, so I picked up some stuff to make you feel better!" I said proudly.

She looked over everything and then burst into tears. I rushed over, "Hey hey, what's wrong!?" I was worried I did something wrong. She hugged me right, "I'm on my period, I was feeling crummy, and then you show up with all my favorite things. You're the best boyfriend ever!" She sobbed.

I rubbed her back, trying my best to calm her down. I forgot how emotional she gets when it's the time. I grabbed a tissue and wipes her eyes, kissing her forehead. "C'mon, let's watch a movie." I wrapped her in a blanket and sat her on the couch, bringing her the food I had gotten.

She smiled and kissed my cheek before she began eating. I went to grab my food, but then just stopped and stared. Gosh, she's pretty. I smiled to myself and plopped down beside her.

*later*

I finally looked up at the clock, 11 pm! I didn't even realize how much time has gone by. I glanced over at Y/n, who was out cold. I began to ease up when I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I looked down to see Y/n cuddling up to me. I sighed, then smiled, sitting back down.

I'm sure Chance wouldn't mind having the place to himself for the night, after all there is no way I'm gettin out of Y/n's death grip. I don't care though, there is no place I'd rather be.