He Apologizes *Chance*

It's been three weeks since Chance hurt you. He's called you so many times, but you ignored them. You didn't want to see or hear from him. You still loved him, but you tried your hardest to convince yourself you didn't.

You were on your way to work.  Walking into your office, your phone went off,"Y/N L/N, what can I do for you?" You answered.

"Y/N!? Thank goodness you answered!" It was Chance, of all people it had to be him. You groaned,"What do you want, Chance?"

He took a deep breath,"Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you, I overreacted." You scoffed,"You think!? You threw a wrench at my eye, Chance!" You shouted. He sighed," I know, please forgive me. It was stupid and I shouldn't have done it-" you cut him off.

"Then Why Did You!? I Was Trying To Be Nice And Sweet! Give me one good reason why I should forgive you!" You yelled into the phone. Chance was quiet, then spoke. You could hear his voice crack as he talked,"Because I love you, Y/N. I can't eat, sleep, or work without thinking of what I did to you. I cannot live without you. Please..."

You could hear his quiet sobs,"Please don't leave me. I need you." Your face soften and your heart broke. Chance didn't cry, and hearing him cry right now made you break. You thought for a moment and sighed,"Chance ,honey, don't cry. Look... I forgive you, but if you EVER pull a stunt like that again. There will be hell to pay."

"I promise I won't ever even think about doing it again!" You giggled a little," Alright, look I have to work, but I'll come by tonight and we can spend time together. Sound good?" You asked.

"Absolutely, Yes that would be amazing!" Chance said happily. You giggled again,"Ok, see you tonight. I love you, honey." You could almost see  his big smile,"I love you more, sweetheart." With that, you hung up and smiled to yourself.

Things just got better.