Period!!!! (Dun dun duuuuun!!!) His POV

Chance:
I looked in the mirror and took one last check at how I looked. It was Saturday so that meant Y/n and I were gonna head to the city to watch some monster flick she wants to see. She had been talking non-stop for two weeks about seeing it, so when it came to theaters finally, I suggested we go for a date night.

I arrived at her apartment and knocked on the door. I didn't get an answer so I pulled out my spare key and let myself in. The apartment was dark, so I flicked on the lights.

"Y/n? You home?" I called. I heard a groan coming from her room so I raced in to find her buried under a mound of blankets with only her face showing. When I opened the door she screamed and threw a shoe at me.

"Hey! Watch it! It's just me!" I yelled. She turned on the light and sighed, "Chance, don't scare me like that!" She pouted. I tried not to smile, she always looked so cute when she pouted. I shrugged, "I called your name. Did you not hear?"

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, "I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy trying to take my mind off my period cramps." I gave her a confused look, "Period cramps?" She got red in the face, "I'm on my period, Chance!"

I yelped and jumped back. I had forgotten that she had those things once a month. How could I? She's always so scary when it's that time. I held up my hands, "O-Okay, my bad!" She sighed, "I'm sorry, I just hate it. And I was really looking forward to the movie."

I thought for a moment, "How about we have our own movie night! Right here." She smiled, "Really!?" I nodded, "Sure, why not?" I kissed her head and then rushed into the kitchen to make a little at-home theater.

*little later*

I smiled at my work and then went to get Y/n. She smiled as I showed her the set up. "Thank you, Chance." She said as she kissed my cheek. I picked her up bridal style and sat on the couch with her on my lap.

About two and a half movies later, I looked down to see her sound asleep. I smiled and went to carry her back to her room, but she just cuddled closer to my chest. I sighed and turned off the tv, hope Jake won't be too worried, because I'm not moving until she wakes up.