He visits you ( Chance/ t-bone)

It had been a while and your ankle was better. You were going around and cleaning up. As you cleaned, someone knocked on your door. You put down your cleaning utensils and walked over.

Opening the door, you saw Chance standing there.

"Hey Chance, how ya been?" You asked smiling. He shrugged,"Same old same old. How's your ankle?" You smiled a little and looked down,"A lot better. You wanna come in?"

You asked motioning inside, he smiled then shook his head, "I'd love to, but I gotta get back to the junk yard." He said. You fake pouted and sniffled, Chance laughed and sighed, "I reckon Jake will be alright without me for just a little while." You smiled wide and grabbed his arm pulling in.

You two spent the night talking and joking, but as y'all talked, you started to notice the little details about Chance. His laugh, how he smiled, you always thought he was very handsome, but it's as if you saw him in a different way tonight.

"Hey, Y/n, are you alright?" You were snapped out of your thoughts by Chance calling your name. "Huh, what?" You asked. Chance chuckled and shook his head, "You zoned out for a second there. Something on your mind?" He asked.

'Your handsome self...' You thought to yourself, but you just shook your head. "I'm okay, just got into my own little world." You smiled. Chance nodded and looked at the time, "Gee, it's getting late, I better get going." You smiled and got up, walking him to the door.

"Come by anytime." You said as you gave him a quick hug. He hugged back and waved bye as you shit the door. After you had shit the door, Chance stood there for a little bit longer. His heart was doing backflips, he was blushing hard, and smiling like crazy.

You went and got ready for bed, but you couldn't sleep. All you could think about was him.