You get Kat-napped! 😱 (Jake)

You walked down the street after your shift. You had finally come out of your apartment and did something productive. You were tired, your body was aching, and your eyes didn't have their usual shine to them, but you pushed through the day.

You pulled out your phone, to check and see if any of your friends had called you, but suddenly it started to spark, you dropped it to shield your eyes. You heard an evil laugh and uncovered your eyes to see Hard-Drive standing in front of you.

You gasped and began to back away, "What's the matter Y/n? Shocked to see me?" (Get it... shocked...eh ehh?... *clears throat* anyway) You were shaking, you heard about him, and seeing him now meant nothing good.

You turned to run but felt a jolt of electricity course through your body. You let out a yell and fell unconscious on the ground.

(Time skip brought to you by the Past master's obsession over Queen Callista)

You woke up to two voices arguing, "I don't see why I can't just fry her right now and be done with it!" One voice who you could tell was Hard-drive, yelled.

"If we want to bring the Swat Kats down, she needs to be alive!" Another voice yelled. Fear arose in you as you realized who that voice belonged to; it was Dark Kat.

You tried to back away, but your back hit what felt like metal bars, as you looked around, you saw that you were in a big cell. You backed against the cell bars when you saw Hard-Drive and Dark Kat staring at you.

"So nice of you to join us." Dark Kat said. You were shaking and tears rolled down your face, "W-Why am I here?" You whimpered. Dark Kat chuckled, "So I can destroy the Swat Kats."

"W-what does that have to do with me?" Dark Kat laughed again, "I know you and the Swat Kat Razor have been together for quite some time. Once he finds that I have you, he'll come running."

You crossed your arms and looked down," Good plan, bad timing..." you mumbled. "What was that!?" Hard-drive growled. You flinched and then glared, "Razor and I are no longer together! So, it's not like he'd care if you had me or not!" You yelled.

Dark Kat scratched his chin, "That does seem to put a damper on my plan... no matter I could kill you right now, but let's just see if my plan still works, shall we?" You kept your mouth closed.

No matter if Jake came or not, you would still be dead, so what's the use in trying to beg for mercy. You curled up in the corner of your cell and wrapped your arms around your knees.

"Please save me, Jake..." you whispered to yourself as a few tears rolled down your cheeks.