Chapter 44

I sleep in the next morning until eleven in the morning, when Jack accidentally wakes my up when he lays back down with me. I groan, snuggling into his side and hugging him tight as I stretch. He hums softly, kissing my forhead.

"Good morning, baby girl."

"Good morning." I answer, my throat sandy.

I look up at Jack, and the realization that we're in a hotel in New York right now hits me.

"We're really in New York?" I ask and he chuckles to himself.

"Yes ma'am. How about that, huh? I got my gorgeous girl in New York with me."

"I'm in New York with my man." I crawl up on his chest. "Holy shit, this is for real."

He guides me up and kisses me softly. My hands tangle into his hair as his press into my back.

I pull back for a moment with my forehead on his. "Where's Daniel?"

"We had a meeting in the breakfast hall this morning. I left you a note next to your phone because you looked too damned peaceful to wake up."

"When are they getting back?"

He thinks for a moment. "Not sure... but I can lock the door and send him a message." He runs his hands through my hair.

I think for a moment before pressing my mouth to his again for another kiss. "Alright." I speak as I take a breath. "Lets do that."

He kisses me harder and I let out a soft groan as he grinds up into me a little. He reachs for his phone as I hop off the bed and lock the dead-bolt and the sliding lock on the door. As he's texting, I pull off my shorts and top and see them on the bottom of the bed.

He bites his lip as he glances over to see what I'm doing, then sets his phone aside when he's sent the message.

"Get over here, beautiful." He pushes the blankets aside and starts to kick off his PJ pants.

I grab them and pull them off, then trail kisses up from his belly button to his chest before pulling his underwear off too.

"God, you're sexy." He states, leaning his head back as I shower his body with kisses. "How do you always know exactly what to do?"

I smirk up at him before going up and kissing him, catching his lower lip gently in my teeth. I let go, taking a hand and pinning it next to his head. "Because I watch the way you react. I know how to tell you like something I'm doing."

With that he flips us over, having had enough teasing. He pulls my panties off and wastes no time in making love with me.

"So, what else do you want to do here?" Jack asks, squeezing me to his naked body.

"Take a shower now." I joke, tracing his sweat-sheened chest. "I wanna see the square and ooo, maybe we could get in to see a broadway show?"

"Don't expect to see Hamilton. That's always sold out months in advance."

"I wonder if we could see the Phantom of the Opera or Chicago." I take a look towards the window, at the beautiful blue sky adorned with small white puffs of cloud here and there.

"How about after we finish with the band stuff, we go check the times and if there are any tickets for those."

I perk up instantly, lean up and kiss him, than sit up.

"Shall we save water and shower together?" I ask, making Jack laugh.

"That's one way to ask."

After getting in the shower together, ending up having round 2, and wasting just as much water as we would have showering seperatly, Jack texts Daniel that it's "safe" to come in.

"Way to be subtle." Daniel jokes as soon as he enters the room. "I mean, at least you two didn't have sex while I was asleep, right?"

I pull my sweater over my face as I blush.

"Well..."

I hit Jack in the arm. "We did not. Jack, you're not funny."

He snuggles me tight, pulling me to his chest and kissing my cheek. "It's a little funny."

I hug his arms. "Fine."

"Man, you two are adorable." Daniel chuckles, grabbing a sweatshirt too. He points at Jack. "He better spoil you."

I grin, letting the fabric fall down from my nose and nod.  "I couldn't ask for better."

Jack grabs me and pulls me into him tightly into a bear hug and I giggle.