Griffin

Dixie POV: my life was great or that's how people saw it. I loved my friends I really do but would they love me if they knew me. I was lying to them I was lying to myself. Noah he was a little bit knew only because if the fact he had just blew up, but we liked him a lot. I think I may start liking him more than friends. People were already shipping us. We both knew that but it didn't stop us from hanging out. He was so special and I wasn't. What is wrong with me?

Noahs POV: all my new friends were great. Dixie was really amazing her giggle lighten up the world, but no one really knew me I had recover from my last but it still stuck there it still was there. Memories would randomly flood and I would end up in the hospital. Everyone would be so worried but I i could tell them was it was nothing. I wanted to tell them but I really couldn't because I didn't want them to feel bed for me so instead I covered my pain with a smile. Was I okay?

Narrator: everyone was in the pool they invited griffin over with some other hype members. Griffin always like to hit on Dixie. Dixie couldn't stop him so she let him the more he did it the more she liked it. Why though. Noah got a bit jealous so stayed close to her whenever griffin was over but he never thought they would be anything more than friends even though he wanted to be.

Dixie POV: every time griffin came around It would add another like of secrets into my book. I knew Noah was a bit jealous whenever griffin was around so he was really close she griffin was around which i had no problem with. We were in the pool we were all having small talk noah was right by my side when griffin came up to me I scooted closer to noah. Griffin spoke "don't be afraid I don't bite when are you gonna tell your little boyfriend we have been hooking up" he laughed. I turned to Noah and his heart broke I could feel it shatter I liked both of them but me and Noah could never get together because lying to him about my life hurt so much more than lying to anyone else. Noah spoke with tears forming in his eyes "really dixie I've been here for you is it true". I didn't know what to say because it was true but not intentional. I had to say yes because if I don't I would be lying once again "Noah please I"- he cut me off "yes or no dixie". I had tears forming in my eyes "yes". He shot up from the pool staring on the side he looked at me and said "I trusted you". Two tears dropped one from each eye. I started crying at the sight of him crying. I got out of the pool trying to stop him but when I made it inside he had got his Hoodie and was walking out the door.
"Noah please don't leave me here". He said "why shouldn't I you have your boyfriend out there to comfort you you don't need me anymore". "But I do need you" I said still crying. "Then why dixie why did you kiss me, if this was going on". I was broken no words were forming. He said "exactly". I blinked letting my tears fall when I looked up he was gone and griffin was walking in. Everyone was to distracted to tell I was gone and griffin led me up to my room. At this part it was okay. Griffin spoke laying me on the bed trying to act like he cared "are you okay". I said "yes now I am". I don't even flinch but know it was pleasure and not pain anymore because now Noah couldn't be on my mind. I was so numb I just let him do whatever he wanted. He laid done after he was satisfied and spoke "dixie I know I have fucked you by forcing you once or twice but I don't want to do that anymore I just want you to be mine". Pain crept in and I said "then ask me to be your girlfriend". " will you be my girlfriend dixie damelio" he said. "Yes griffin" with the fakest smile. He kissed me goodnight and hugged me from the side. I was falling for griffin the person who forced me into sec and didn't at the same time what was wrong with me. I couldn't go to sleep. All I thought about was Noah was he okay, where was he and then I looked at griffin laying on my chest I got sad. What was I doing? Then someone opened the door and it was noah. I broke his heart and he was still there.

Noah's POV: I left the house thinking about dixie she broke me but I still cared I wasn't a heartless monster. Or was I? Was I being over dramatic we only kissed it wasn't like we were dating. Then I felt stupid I left her there what if griffin did something but then I thought they had been hooking up, there was nothing to do from that. I went home having hope she would be waiting so I didn't want to knock just in case she was sleeping so I walked it both of them covered thank god but close all over the floor. Tears formed once again which I don't know that could happen because I had cried so much. He was wrapped around her and she was in her phone she looked at me and I spoke quietly but with so much anger and sadness "sometimes the closest people are the ones that hurt you so much". She didn't even move but instead said and looked down at griffin and back at me "and the person you thought you wouldn't end up with you did". I smiled because she tried to act like she didn't care I knew she did or I thought she did. She said "did you see my post". "How could I not" and slammed the door. I was so overwhelmed. I went to bed crying what did I do wrong.

 I went to bed crying what did I do wrong

The post: It was here and griffin!

———————————————————————————
Authors notes:
Hope y'all liked this one I hated putting dixie and griffin together but I promise it will get better lol.