I love you

Noah's POV: I was extremely excited, this was someone that I had only met like 5 months ago and I knew would be in my life forever. People come and go but dixie was Someone to hold on to. To fight for and if things went wrong I was determined to fight for her. I would hope that she would so the same for me or we never have to fight because everything would be perfect. Nothing was perfect except for dixie. It was 5:30 and the boys help me get dressed we went for something casual as I had only set up a picnic at the beach.

I wore this

I wore this

Dixies POV: I was so excited I didn't know where we were going. So that gave me a lot of suspense. I also was excited of what we would talk about because we had like just kissed. I plan on doing it again or maybe he would kiss me first. I was freaky out I was so proud of myself for kissing him and even happier that he kissed me back.

I wore this because that's what the girls picked out for me while I sat in the bed doing my makeup and freaking out! Addison said "okay I told noah to go to the door and knock and you would come out like a real date" I laughed and said okay and th...

I wore this because that's what the girls picked out for me while I sat in the bed doing my makeup and freaking out! Addison said "okay I told noah to go to the door and knock and you would come out like a real date" I laughed and said okay and they ran out of my room it was 6 on the dot and Noah knocked on the front door I ran out of my room and to the living room to see everyone on my couch I told them "bye bye" I opened the door and he didn't even get to say hi I indulged him in a big hug being overwhelmed it was all I could do. He hugged me and spoke softly "hello to you too" I laughed and pulled back and said "okay I ready now" I turned back to all my friends or should I say family and said "bye love y'all" everyone said "love you too have fun" and Bryce spoke separately "bring her back by 11 Noah" Noah laughed and said in a soldier like way "yes sir" I laughed and closed the door I was ready to give my full attention to Noah. To become someone he would rennet I was ready to make my mark in his life.

Noah's POV: I was instructed by Addison to pretend this was a real date and go to the front door and knock. I did and there was dixie she opened it gracefully turning her head to me from the rest of the group sitting in the couch. Then dixie forcefully gave me a big hug I hugged her back laughing we made a few jokes between us and the group and left to my Tesla.

I opened the door for her and got in on my side we made jokes, yelled/singed to music. Talked about life specifically social media and then we pulled up to the beach it was later than usual so people weren't there she smiled and said "you took me to the same Malibu beach we first met" she was referring to the first time when Bryce hosted by welcoming party to la here. I said "yes because it was the first time I saw your cute face" she smiled. We both got our and walked hand it hand and then we stoped and her mouth dropped at what I had Blake and Bryce come set up for me.