Movie Night

Maddie

Maddie

Noah's POV: Me, dixie, addi, Bryce, chase, and griffin all decided we would have a movie night because nessa, josh, Amelie, Blake were going out. I was invited a girl over Maddie me and her had been talking for a bit and we weren't official but good friends and we had gone a couple of dates and I was really just trying to get over dixie. I was covering up the sadness that just sat there in my bones.

Dixies POV: life was going really good noah and griffin got along and I knew that it wouldn't stay like that noah always looked like he was always on the beer he of a mental breakdown only me and griffin could tell because we were the cause, or the partial cause there was possibly another reason. I knew Noah was inviting a girl over and it made me mad but why I was happy with griffin but was there more for me.

A little bit later at 7:00

Someone knocked I went to go answer which was stupid of me. I opened it and saw this girl that was the complete opposite of me but so much prettier she was gorgeous I couldn't compete. Wait why why I trying compete I was happy right. She smiled at me and I tried to but only a little bit crept in. She spoke "hi you must be dixie I've heard so much about you." I said "yes and you must be Maddie I've heard so much about you." I said "come in everyone is so excited to meet you" I brought her into the living room where everyone was sitting. "That's Bryce one of my brothers the other not here, that's Addison his girlfriend. That's griffin my boyfriend. That's charli, and her boyfriend chase and Noah should be here Any minute he is picking up ice cream because he is that extra." Everyone laughed and started talking. Noah got there and went up to Maddie and hugged like he had never hugged me. Stop dixie you can't be like that. Noah spoke welcomely "Hey Maddie." She said "hi Noah I see what you mean by nice friends" he laughed and walked away bringing the ice cream "get to know them they become bullys." We all looked at him in goofy offense and started saying "we are not bully's" laughing. We watch 2 movies the kissing booth for the girls and it for the guys.

Bad seating chart LOL

Noah's POV: the movies were over so addi, Bryce, charli, and chase already left to bed saying bye to Maddie and wishing to see her again. Me, dix, Maddie, and griffin sat in a circle still eating we talked about each other and having fun. Then griffin got a call and his phone was near dix. She started picking it up to hand him the phone and he snatched it out out of her hand. She said "you good grif" he said "yeah" not paying attention but instead answering the phone and saying "hold on" he got up and left the house not even saying bye. Dixie said "hold up" hurt but annoyed because we had Maddie over she stood up and stopped griffin at the door she yelled which we could all hear "why are you being so arrogant why we have Maddie over." Griffin said to the phone "I will call you back" he hanged up and yelled back. "Well I'm sorry I have important things to do." Maddie rubbed her eyes laying her head in my shoulder which I really liked "she said I'm tired will they be okay." I said yes and picked her up and went into my room laying her down and laying beside her she fell instantly asleep like this while I waited for dixie to come into my room.

Dixies POV: Griffin was being a ass and I knew Maddie was uncomfortable but I still fought with him because like what the hell. I stood up pissed and walk to the door stopping griffin "why are you being so arrogant why we have Maddie over." Griffin said to the phone "I will call you back" he hanged up and yelled back. "Well I'm sorry I have important things to do." I fired back "so I'm not important." He said "Dixie you are important it's the fact I don't have time for this shit watching movies with your stupid friends why don't we just leave." I said "you want to run away so what you can use me as your little sex toy." He said "no dixie I just this is so stupid watching movie and pretending that we are fucking in love we aren't." "I'm in love with you" I said. He said "I love you too I'm sorry." I know he didn't mean it but kissed him goodnight and he left. I walked into Noah's room thinking that Maddie may have left or they were watching a movie I opened and saw Maddie in Noah's chest, I smiled and said "goodnight." He said "goodnight dixie."

The next morning

Noah's POV: I woke up tangled in Maddie she was so cute.

We were like that

We were like that. She smelled like vanilla which I loved and I really liked her or I liked the idea of her. She woke up and looked at me in the eyes and I said I'm my morning voice which I knew would get her "good morning beautiful" she blushed and said "good morning handsome" she kissed me and it was different I wasn't in love for sure but maybe I could do something with this. We walked down and Dixie, charli, and chase were all eating pancakes me and Maddie made our self's plates and started small talk. I glance at Dixie and she looked like she cried all night. Maddie with her sweet heart beat me to asking her "hey dixie are you okay." Dixie shook her head and started crying. Maddie shot up and hugged her "shh it's okay, it will be okay." Dixie surprisingly hugged her back and said "Me, you, addi, nessa, charli, Amelie, and mads should have a girls day" charli and Madi said yes in unison. We laughed and got ready I texted the new group the girls are plans.

Girls❤️👑

Dixie
Okay hey guys it's all of the girls plus Maddie Noah's girl lol. We are having a girls day so nessa, Amelie and mads you can meet us at the mall at 2 and us girls already at the house will drive together.

Mads
Okay I will be there 

Addi
Lol okay meet y'all in the kitchen😌

Maddie
So excited to meet nessa, mads, and Amelie

The rest of the girls day okay