Faith

The next day

Dixie POV: for the rest of yesterday me and Noah hanged out with the group and when it was time to separate from the group we barely spoke but it was good quietness it was comfortable quiet because we were together I was in his arms the rest of the night that's how I woke up in his shirt, I his arms, on his chest, just like I wanted just like I needed. We woke up and got ready the plan was to swim and have bf and gf day. The group had decided it would be best if we didn't worry and that we could make plans separately and if we ran into each other it would be a simple catch up of plans and what y'all had done and would continue on with your day. I made noah let me make the plans from the morning to 1 and then Noah got to plan from 2 all the way till we fell asleep and I planned breakfast in bed which I had got delivered we ate. Japanese fluffy pancakes. (Bro try them these are Legit so freaking good)

 We watch greys and talked about life we had recently been having very sweet conversation

We watch greys and talked about life we had recently been having very sweet conversation. Deep but good, I asked his if he could explain the whole parent situation and he gladly did. He told me that when we get back to LA he would take me down to Arizona his hometown to see his parents grave with addi. She was taking it pretty lightly but she also had more time to adapt being the oldest. Noah didn't he was only 17 and she was 19. She had more sense and knew it would happen sooner or later. Noah her, and chase had a whole hour to theirselves the day before  to talk because they all had similar problems the rest of us were spoiled and count relate in no way at all. Me and Noah had did Finished and I said "okay bubs time to get up first thing we are gonna do it walk the beach and then go swimming" he nodded "okay my love" and 30 minutes later we were walking.

Noah's POV: me and Dixie were back not to normal but we were back I really had a good convo with my sister and chase. I really was so glad I had someone to relate to me addi seemed very neutral like she normally did when one of the anniversary's came up. Chase had already had his like a month before me and Addis mom and since we were in June. Me and addi would get a couple moths before September 16 are dads which me and addi took way harder then my moms because even if we were both young our mom did it to her self she was consuming all of the bad stuff she did, we didn't expect from our dad though but he was too stressed. Which I take out on me because it was around the time I was growing up so I think he was stressed about me which addi assured me it wasn't me but how would she know she had already moved out. I loved my sister we had a different bond though we always were close as kids like really really close and some kids move apart as the get older but we never didn't but makes sense because for half our lives that's all we had, each other. Even when are parents were still alive are mom was cheating on my dad daily, cigarettes, drugs, being drunk, being high, she got us involved with laying gangs back which we luckily got away from when she died but my mom put my whole family through a lot of shit. Me and Dixie talked about the importance of trust and the truth. After we walked up and down the side of the beach we got in. Taking pictures and laughing. It made me feel as if she had been their for me my whole life even though I'm reality I had only known her for about 5 and half months. After breakfast, walking, swimming, laughing and talking it was now it was 1. I brought here back into the room and we got dressed because we were going to lunch.