Its today

6 months later dixie and Noah are happier than ever. It's is the week prior to addi and Bryces wedding. Sorry for the time jump trying to end this story.

Dixies POV: "bye baby love you" I said to Noah as he was leaving he kissed me end then said "bye my love see you on addi and Bryces special day," I closed the door and turned around to see my best friends addi, charli, and my new best friend Jules. It was the day before Addis wedding and I was so excited she asked me to be her Maid of honor as I had know here for more years than one could say. She had the rest of her girls her bridesmaids. As for the boys it was noah the best man and the rest of them just groomsman. Since it was the day before the wedding the bus had to leave and I was very excited charli agreed to having the wedding before she gave birth even though that could be any day because of the fact that she was having twins at 19 and the doctor had already said they would highly likely come early charli wanted to be in her dress when she was pregnant and no one knew the genders because after she found out it was twins she wanted to have a big surprised. Charli was now 7 and a half months pregnant. I was already in love with the baby me and charli mainly worked on the nursery in our free time just because addi was planning the wedding and Jules still had a life out of the group. Me and charli had a sisterly bond because well besides Noah and chase being brothers me and charli had a connection always. These baby's were going to be so special and so lucky to have chase and charli as parents. Someone who understood what there children were going through because they were just children too. I was so ready for Addis day, charlis day. I was just waited for mine I had know Noah for about a year and had been dating him for 8 months and I couldn't picture myself with anyone else, Noah was my last and was my future. He would be the father to my kids, he would be the one standing at the alter, he would be the one I woke up text to every morning. I would get more old then I was with him. My birthday was coming up so I am super excited to be spoiled because I am the star as Curtis would say. I was also turning 20 I was the 3rd youngest out of the group chase and charli following right after me so I was right in the middle just wear I wanted to be.

We had got our nails done the day before just so they were fresh.

Addis

Addis