Life is good

Noah's POV: after addi said yes we spent the night talking about life, Wedding ideas because charli insisted on it. I was so happy that my sister was marrying someone I knew wouldn't break her. My dad would be proud I still do soccer when I'm not being famous tiktoker, which isn't a lot but when it is it is the best. I had a girl that loved me and I was treating her right like my dad did my mom even though she didn't return the favor as their was a new guy every night. I still had my sister by my side a gained someone who was like one charli. My best friends Bryce and Blake and a brother figure chase. Life is good.

Addi was head over heals in love with Bryce and it really was showing now. All of the cans were very happy, people knew about charlis pregnancy but we weren't going to post a lot about it because we didn't want this baby coming into the world being harassed so we simply but excitedly said charlis pregnant on live and left it there. Addi wanted to tell everyone about the engagement so she did. It was now the next morning it was Tuesday so it would be shopping day as of dixies schedule this was mainly for the girls and for the guys to be hot shopping carts said the girls. So we all met up at a mall and started walking around it was a lot like a LA mall but had a lot more culture which we thought was very cool.

We went to link first to get it over with they got their stuff and in total we had spent 30 minutes in pink. Then we went to urban outfitters and spent about 45 minutes because that was a favorite. When then went to bath and body works it wasn't long so about 15 minutes. We then went to forever 21 and only spent 20 minutes. We stoped at the food courts and got cookies and chick-fil-a. Which was about a hour. Talking and laughing.

The boys complained but charli, dixie, and addi  quickly shit all of us up. It was now about 3:30 and in total we had spent like 3 hours at the mall. We all went swimming then sat in a circle in the sand when Bryce suggested we played truth or dare we were all up for it. That's when things got interesting.

Dixies POV: we were done swimming, and shopping it was now time for bryces game of truth or dare. Bryce spoke first "charli truth or dare" charli responded confidently knowing Bryce couldn't bake her doing anything bad because she had a baby in her tummy "truth" Bryce giggle and said "um I know you had sex because you are having a child so how many times," crazy charli held out her fingers and started counting she ended at 5 which is a lot for her being 18 but I couldn't say anything because when I was 18 mine was over that.

Charli said "5" holding up her 5 fingers and giggling. We all laughed and then charli said "okay my turn noah truth or dare" Noah said "dare" charli said "I dare u when my baby comes to babysit it for a whole day without any help" Noah pulled his phone out and set a reminder to do it in like 9 months giving charli time to have this baby and for it not to be like 2 days old. He looked up with a smirk and said "okay my reminder is set," charli smiled.

Noah said "my turn addi truth or dare" addi said scared because this was her brother so she said "truth" Noah spoke in between his laugh "okay engaged girl what's one of your biggest secrets" addi froze she had never been ask led that before we kinda got scared What would she say, nothing she just looked at noah and chase back and forth. Noah and chase said at the same time "why you looking at us like that," addi finally spoke "no Noah I can't do that" Noah said "well know you have too addi what's wrong," addi said "no Noah" chase said "addi is everything okay" addi said raising her voice "I can't say I made a promise to mom and dad," Noah was in shock what the hell did addi get herself into.

Noah was getting heated as they went back and forth so I intertwined my hand in his he calmed at the feeling and then spoke. "Addi I don't know what the hell you promised them but I hate to say this because I haven't since I told chase and Dixie but their not here this is serious what is it" he had tears in his eyes. Addi said "okay when we were little around 5 mom met chases parents, when she did chases dad and our mom hooked up. Chases mom and our dad were furious but for the sake of our messed up family each of them stayed together, that's when mom developed her addiction because she was a stupid whore. Chases parents were really young so they gave chase to us. Chases parents were getting a divorce and did die but then our dad felt bad and gave chase to the adoption center because his only relationship to our family was mom and she was doing bad. I heard The conversation with the adoption center when we were 11 at night I made dad explain everything to me but promised him not tell anyone. Noah slept that night as I cried myself to sleep and then you know everything after that because I covered it. So chase is our half brother."

She looked at chase as all 3 of them cried and said guilty"I'm so fucking sorry me and Noah loved you as I remember my dad loved you and our mom was a idiot, your mom and dad were the sweetest and I still have hatred to my family for getting in the middle of it chase me and Noah our your siblings" chase and Noah were frozen they looked dead the only emotion was tears. Noah and chase both got up in sync an hugged each other crying into each other's arms they looked at addi gesturing their sister to come to them and they all had a group hug. It all makes sense when all 3 of them would be thinking the same thing, the parent. It all made sense now.

Noah's POV: everything was confusing but okay, I had a brother, I had a sister, I had the love of my life, best friends life was good really fucking good.

—————————————————————————
Authors notes
Bet y'all don't expect that, I have soccer and then school tmr so things will be slow but they will be coming love y'all.