Party time

Dixies POV: me, addi and charli got addi dressed in her after party dress. She looke beautiful as always. Now we had sat down in our separate chairs I finally got to sit next to Noah after hours of secret kissing and eye site. Now it was time for the sad stuff me, charli, Noah, and the parents had speeches. Then we would have the daddy daughter dance and the first dance. Then it was time to party, the DJ would start, food would be being handed out, and importantly the bar would be open. First up was charli she got up on the little stage they had set up and began to tear up as she spoke "hi everyone I'm charli, I'm addi and Bryce's best friend, roommate and the list goes on I have known these two for a very long time and they help me at my toughest times. I am also dating one of Addis brothers. Every since Bryce met Addi Bryce knew that was his person. He knew this day would come. I'm so grateful it came sooner than later. I have a 2 babies on the way and they will be blessed to have addi and Bryce as family. I know they just got married but they have a future and what better way to do it then together," everyone clapped and she got down bowing while people laughed.

Noah was next up and he already had tears I mean this was his sister "hi guys so I'm Noah, I'm Bryce's best friend and one of Addis sister. I have known addi my whole life and when she met Bryce she changed for the better it was the definition of love at first sight. I was a bad night to meet the love of your life" he laughed looking at me, addi, Bryce, and charli, as we were all there. "But as soon as they had eye contact addi and Bryce's life changed. It was so special to see my sister and best friend fall in love. It was very scary but I never thought they would break up and almost 4 years later they are married. There were plenty of struggles on the way but I wouldn't go back because everything is perfect. Just perfect so too the newly married couple addi and Bryce," everyone clapped and drank a sip of whatever they had.

The DJ announced me like they did everyone else's I got up their and Noah's sweet caring smile appeared and I spoke softly as tears streamed down my eyes "hi I'm Dixie and Noah is my oldest brother and addi is someone that could never be replaced she help me at a time that I was very low and brought me with amazing people meeting the love of my life and some of my closest friends. Sometimes I think about where I would be right now if we had never went to that party and addi wasn't so smart to make a group of the drunks. After that night everything fell it to place with a few difficulties we are here now saying congrats to addi and Bryce. We have be through so much, they have been through so much. They were each other's saviors. They were each other's guardian angels. That found each other and saved each other. I love y'all and to many more years of the newly married fabulous couple," I was now in tears this was a very important day. Addi and Bryce walked up to me pulling me into a hug. I hugged them back saying "I love y'all" they says in unison "we know and we love you too" I smiled and sat down.

The parents were up they told some embarrassing stories. Crying. Sharing light on the relationship. The basic family stuff. The DJ called the daddy daughter dance. Addi and Monty got up their crying into each other's arms as the sad and peaceful music played into the background this had half of the people who personally knew them in tears. After about 3 minutes of quietly sobs and slow dancing addi had me, her, Bryce, charli, chase, and Noah walk up to the microphone and say as a group "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" everyone scattered in the room some on the dance floor, some eating, some at the bar. The entire group got on the floor and started dancing, this was what we needed to be less stressed. Noah tugged my hand and I followed him we were in the back of the venue when he kissed me but not a regular one and I want to do more than a kiss you kiss (if that makes since LOL read it again) I kissed him back having my superseded giggles and rapping my hand around his neck playing with his hair I said "hi there" and he responded "hi my love" this time I kissed him in the same passionate way. Then I said "let's go get drinks but you have to make sure I don't get to drunk because when we get to the hotel we Weill have fun and I want to remember it okay" he kissed me once again nodded his head I pulled him over to the table and we took a shot. We headed back to the dance floor. I spoke to addi "we all have hotel right so none of us will be home" she said giggling knowing through my stuff structure what me and Noah would be doing tonight "yes dixie why do you and know need privacy" I just gave her a smirk saying yes but not to much as I intertwined hands with Noah dancing in him.