Chapter 36: Dagger

As we wait for Alex to go away we hear the tap noises become louder.. I look over at Mr. Squirrel who is shaking a lot. I sit down and close my eyes, knowing what was to come next. I look back at Mr. Squirrel who has his eyes closed and is slowly taking out his butcher knife. I let out a sigh and bury my face in my arms since at this point, I knew what was to come next. He would most likely be killing Alex. I let out a sigh and all I could do was wonder... Why did it all come down to murder and violence at the end? I know it was for survival but still. I know that most of us would still be here if Crop Farmer didn't die. We would all still be happy and alive.. I wish Crop Farmer could come back to us and fix everything but we all know that bringing him back would be impossible. Nothing would go back to normal ever again and we just have to live with that. I had to live that that forever. I let out a loud sigh and as soon as I did I stood back up. As I do I suddenly start to hear the tap shoe noises become more louder and more closer. I look over at Mr. Squirrel who has his butcher knife out and ready to attack. Before I could say anything the tree we were behind starts to shake and before I could do anything it breaks in half. I behind the tree trunk and see Alex. 

He bends down and looks at us all for just a few moments before smiling at us creepily. He takes out a dagger and throws it at Partner in an attempt to kill him.. Before the dagger can hit him I push Partner away and instead I take the hit. I fell to the ground holding my stomach that was now bleeding. Partner looks over and runs to me. I look at him and notice that he looks worried and in no time he starts to panic. As he panics I look over at Mr. Squirrel and see that he is holding the knife tightly in pure anger. I then see him tell See something. See nodded and went to me, picking me up quickly. At this point, everything was starting to get blurry and I couldn't tell what everyone was saying. See held onto me tightly and told something to Partner. Quickly, both of them ran away from where Mr. Squirrel was. I could faintly hear yelling coming from where he was but I really didn't care.. As See and Partner ran away from the spot aimlessly I still felt blood drip out from my stomach. 

I was surprised that I haven't passed out  or anything really. Soon enough See turns to a corner and near what I assume to be some sort of large tree. I couldn't really tell though since everything was still kind of blurry. See laid me down on the ground and just stood there. Partner came running and looked at me, worried as hell. See bends down and goes to grab the dagger that was stuck in my stomach. After he grabs it he pulls out the bloody thing. I really didn't feel anything when he pulled it out except for one thing.. That thing was the blood leaking out onto my clothes and soon the ground. As the blood flows out I could faintly hear See trying to calm down Partner. During this time I could barely see anything at all. Everything was too blurry to identify... See walks over to me and takes out something blue and small. He then took out a bottle of somesorts and opens it, putting some of the liquid on it. Before I could even think of what he was doing See put the blue small thing over my mouth. I struggled to get it off until I started to get dizzy.. I slowly closed my eyes even though I didn't feel tired in any way. I soon closed my eyes and the last thing I ever felt was See picking me up once more...