Kisses

Y/n POV:

I walked down to the living room with Draco. I sat myself down on the couch. Draco also wanted to sit down but I stopped him.

"Ah ah ah, no you will not sit down, better bring me a glass of butter beer."

"Mannnn, Y/n from where should I get a butter beer, we don't have one?!" He answered.

"Well I know a shop that is called The three broomsticks, and I'm pretty sure they have one" I said.

"NO no no, I AM NOT GOING TO HOGSMEADE"

"keep your voice down dray, and who said something about walking? You can apparate to it." I told him with a devilish smirk.

"I hate you"

"I love you too dray" After that he looked annoyed at me and apparated to Hogsmeade.

I laid down on the couch. Lucius and Narcissa came also in the living room.
"Hey sweetheart, do you know where Draco is?"
"Oh haha yes he is in Hogsmeade" I laughed. They looked a bit confused but Lucius asked.
"What the hell is he doing in Hogsmeade?"
"He gets me a butter beer"
"Why would he bring you a butter beer"
"Hahahaha because he is my servant for one day. His dare task" I winked.

"Haha I understand. Well we just wanted to say, the dark lord is here and we will have a meeting please tell Draco when he's back, he has to join
the meeting as well."

"Of course Lucius."

"Good thank you, see you later." Narcissa said.

I waved them goodbye. A few moments later Draco apparated back. "Oh my dear servant you're  back I see, thank you." I laughed. "Stop calling me this. Here." He gave me the glass with the butter beer in.

"Draco, before I forget it, your parents told me just a few minutes ago, that they a have a meeting with the Dark Lord and your presence is also desired."

"Oh okay, see you later I guess"

"See you." Draco disappeared to a another room. I drank my butter beer. Merlin, I could drink this 24/7, butter beer is the best, to 100%. I sat there for like 20 minutes and enjoyed my delicious butter beer. When I was ready I decided to go to the library.

I went down the long corridors and suddenly I ran into someone and fell on my ass.
"The fuck watch out ne-" I quickly stopped talking when I saw who the person was, I ran into. My eyes widened "Uh sorry, Bellatrix, I- I didn't want to run into you." I stood up. "Its okay hun" she said. Did she just call me hun? Well it was kinda hot.

"Oh so this is how you think about me?" Bella asked me. I turned red as I realized that she had read my thoughts again. I tried to hide my red cheeks, with breaking eye contact. "Why are you not in the meeting with the dark Lord?" I asked. "Because he said he wont need me today and I am not the only one who isn't there." she answered. "Oh okay, um-uh Bella last time you nearly ki-" Bella cut me off by pressing me against the wall. I looked confused at her. I opened my mouth to say something but before I could say anything she kissed me. I was so shocked and didn't kiss her back but after a few seconds I did. The kiss was at the begin soft, after a few minutes he was passionate and rough. She pressed herself more into my body. I let out a little moan. Bella smiled in the kiss, I also smiled. My hands moved all over her beautiful body. But suddenly she stopped, pressed her away from me and breathed hard. I just starred at her, also breathing hard.

"Fuck this was a mistake"Bella said under her breath, not looking at me, but I heard it.

She looked me one more time in the eyes and walked fast away. I stood there looking at her walking away. Why was this a mistake? She started kissing me. And now she says it was a mistake? Tears started rolling down on my cheeks. "I thought she likes me?" I said to myself.

"But how could I think that THE Bellatrix Lestrange has feelings for me? WHY AM I ALWAYS SO NAIVELY?" I yelled the last sentence.

I was sure a few people could hear me screaming but I didn't care. Immediately I ran to my room crying so hard. I opened my door and closed it quickly. I rolled down the door and buried my face in my hands. My eyes were so sore and red. After like 1 hour I calmed down a bit and laid on my bed staring at the wall over me. I was really sad and also bored. Draco was still in that meeting, so I decided to write a letter for dad.

Dear Dad,

I'm really good and so happy that I am here. Pansy's family welcomed me really warmly. Today we went out to play a round of Quidditch, and the food is also really good. I hope you are also doing well and not having much stress at Hogwarts.

Love you, Y/n xx

I felt so so bad about lying to dad but I mean I couldn't write him something like: 'hi dad, btw, I lied to you 'cuz actually I am at Malfoy Manor and met Bellatrix Lestrange by accident and she hurt me' That thought made me shiver again even though I kissed her. After I were ready with writing I gave the letter to my owl Blossom.
"Hey Blossom, please bring this to dad okay" she looked at me.
I petted her briefly and then she flew away from my window. I smiled. I fell again in my bed. I took my wand and swung it. The record player started playing my favorite sad songs. Drivers license, where's my love, another love, tourner dans le vide and lot more. I sat up on my bed and started singing to the music.

After 20 minutes I heard a knock.

Yeyyy part 6! I am so excited to write the next chapter, cause my best friend has a so so good nick name for Draco and I'll use it in the next part hahaha. XD

Love u!