The winter break begins

The next day/Tuesday

Y/n POV:

All of a sudden I woke up.
My alarm clock rang, I glared at it and it said 6:30. Pansy also woke up because of my alarm.
She looked at me and in the same moment we jumped out of our beds.
We ran to our bathroom and started with our morning routine.
After that Pansy and I put on some sort of black matching outfits.

When we were finished the time said 7:20 a.m.

Shit we forgot to watch the time

"FUCK PANSY WE ARE LATE  THE DEPARTURE IS AT 8 a.m. AND ITS ALREADY 7:21 " I screamed out.

"SHIT Y/N, TAKE YOUR SUITCASES AND GO TO THE COMMON ROOM, I'M BEHIND YOU" Pansy yelled back. I took my two big suitcases Pansy took her suitcases and we went to the others, Pansy right behind me. Oh and nothing new, we were the last one's again and everyone was waiting for us.
All our friends were in the room and looked at us annoyed.

"Sorry guys" I apologized with a smile.

"It's okay, what took you so long..." Draco asked but got cut off by Blaise

"Hey, stop talking and better go down to the other students, or do you want to spend the pause here?"

"NO"  Draco and I said at the same time and our friends started laughing because of the accident. So we all went down the corridors, outside to the others. Dad wasn't outside which was good for me.

I said goodbye to my best friends.

"Bye babes, I'll miss you so much" I said to Pansy.

"I'll miss you too" she replied and gave  me a tight hug.

"Well then BYE everyone see you in three weeks" I said to all my best friends.

"Bye Y/n" I heard from everyone. After that I sneaked away with Draco to Malfoy Manor. 45 minutes passed, we talked a lot but anyways we were finally there.
I have never seen it, just heard things about it.
For example it's so big or that it looks so creepy and so on.
But when I stood before it looking at the Manor I knew everything was right.
My jaw dropped at this sight.
"HAHAHA, Y/n has never seen the Malfoy Manor before! Pathetic." He joked.
"Ha ha ha, Draco you're sooo funny" I said sarcastically.
"Do you want to stay outside or are you coming in with me?" Draco asked me. I said nothing, just followed him. He stoped before the big door and knocked. I stood next to him. Narcissa opened it and took Draco immediately in her arms. Then she looked at me.

"So, you must be Y/n Snape. Draco and our Lord talk a lot about you" She said with a smile. I smiled back at her

Why the hell would the Dark Lord talk about me I haven't even meet him yet

and held my hand out to her. I greeted her "Yes I guess this is me. It's nice to meet you Mrs. Malfoy" Narcissa looked at me with an laugh and pushed my hand away. I looked confused at her. She immediately gave me tight and lovely hug.

"Oh dear, pleas call me Narcissa or Cissy, you are now also a part of our family."

"Aww thank you so much Narcissa." 

"Please come in" Cissa said.

Draco and I walked into the very big manor. I look around and I was so overwhelmed. I didn't  even notice that Lucius appeared next to me.

"Oh Y/n, its a pleasure to meet you, how are you?" I heard and turned around quickly to see Lucius Malfoy next to me.

"Hello Mr. Malfoy, its also my pleasure to meet you. Thank you for asking, I'm fine but also a bit exhausted after that exciting day. How are you?" 

"Nice to hear, I'm also very fine and please call me Lucius."

"Of course Lucius" before I could finish speaking, Lucius hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Y/n make yourself at home and don't worry we won't tell anything to your father" after that he pulled away and chuckled a bit. "Oh yeah, totally forgot to thank you both so so much to let me stay here and not telling this to dad" I thanked them with a really big smile. I don't know why but I really felt like home when I was around them. "Y/n we are happy that you are here and you don't have to thank us." Narcissa said. I nodded at her.

We talked a bit and got lunch. After lunch I told Narcissa how good it was, she was very happy to hear this.
We went to the big living room and talked for hours. About family, Hogwarts and the winter break. Draco showed me the whole Manor and man it was big. I wasn't surprised that I forgot almost everything. The library was amazing, I saw myself reading a book in it like mostly everyday. After the 'Tour' we went back to Draco's parents and started talking again.

Timeskip: 21:45

"Well it's late, I'll bring Y/n to her rooms" Draco said. "Of course Draco. Good night you both" Cissa said and Lucius agreed. "Good night, Narcissa and Lucius" I said with a smile. Draco and I walked away to a long corridor until we stoped at my black door. "So Y/n, again in your room, you have everything you need. If you need anything my room is 2 corridors from yours away and my parents room one floor above us" He told me. "Thank you so much Draco, good night"  "Good night and sleep well" and with that he was gone.

Draco POV:

After I said goodnight to Y/n I went to my room. Oh I was so exited that she stayed at our house. I got ready for bed and started thinking. Oh shit, I totally forgot to tell Y/n that I and my parents go to Hogsmeade tomorrow to buy things for Christmas ... okay no, I will tell Dobby to tell her that we stay a bit longer at Hogsmeade. And the house elves shall cook her something. Yeah that's it. I laid down on bed and felled asleep.

Y/n POV:

I went trough the door and saw a really big room in black and grey. It was modern but also old and it looked so good. The room had a king-size bed and a really big wardrobe. I put all my suitcases and things down. A few stairs led to a second pocket, there was a large couch with a table. Oh gosh it's so beautiful. I looked around and discovered another door. And how I thought it was the bathroom. It was soo big, it had a shower with black tiles. There was also a big bathtub, a big mirror and a sink.

I loved it. I really thought that it would look completely different, rather daunting, but this is the opposite of it.
The Manor looked inside like a combination of modern and old and I loved it.  I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I screamed. Suddenly a little House elf came in.
"Hello Ms. Snape. I'm Dobby and I will help you put all your things away" He said.
"Oh Dobby, I know you and thank you for helping me" I smiled.
"Dobby is happy to help Ms. Snape"
"No, please call me Y/n" I said.
"Okay Y/n" Dobby said. Ok this is the cutest and nicest house elf ever. I thought. After we were ready he told me

"Y/n I should tell you that Draco and his parents are going to Hogsmeade tomorrow to shop for Christmas and won't come back before dinner. Dobby and the other house elves will cook something for you!"  "Okay sounds great. Goodnight, see you tomorrow" I said "Yeah good night" he went out of the room and I felled straight asleep.

He you all! This  is the second part of my story. This one is a little bit longer. I hope you liked it and I promise Bellatrix will come up in the next one.

Love you guys!