Little Present

On Saturday, I went to the Malfoy manor again to see Bellatrix and give her my little present.
I hoped that Draco wouldn't show up as well cause it would be so weird.
Well as I arrived Indie opened the doors and greeted me happily, as she was happy to see me again.
Just as i entered two hands sneaked around my waist and grabbed me tightly.
"Hey my beautiful." Bella whispered in my ear.
I smiled at her sweetness.
"Hey Bella, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too pet."
I turned around to face her and pressed my lips onto hers. She kissed me back grabbing my waist even tighter. Suddenly she stopped and threw me over her shoulders which made me yelp out.
Bella walked to her bedroom which was a quite long way from the entry, and I honestly wondered how she could be that strong, let's just say I'm not the lightest.
As we entered she immediately put me on her bed. She crawled on top of me. "I'm going to fuck you so hard until you beg me to stop." Bella whispered.

"Yes mommy. But I got something for you." I said.

"Oh really?" She asked smirking and I nodded.

I sat up and reached into my jacket to get the bag with the necklace out.
Bella looked at it curiously as I handed it to her.
"I hope you'll like it." I smile at her.
She gently ripped it open and took the box out. As she opened the box her eyes widened and she gasped.

"Y/n! Why did you get me this? It definitely was extremely expensive."

"But I wanted to surprise you with a little present and you always wear the same necklace so I thought I'd get you a new one and it seems like you like it."

"Aww darling you're too sweet. And yes I love it. Thank you Y/n! I love you so so much!" She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheeks.

"I love you too Bella." I replied.

"Could you please help me putting it on?"

"Of course." I said and put it around her neck.

"Now come here my pet." Bella said and pushed me down on the bed. Actually I wanted to please her that day and make her feel good but Bella always dominates me.

She grabbed her wand and waved her wand and our clothes disappeared. Bella started to kiss me roughly and her fingers found my clit and rubbed it in circular motions.
But as I said, I wanted to dominate her and put all my strength together and flipped her over so I was on top.

"What are you doing Y/n? Thinking you can dominate me?" She mocked and smirked.

"I did it once, and I'll do it again mommy." I said smugly. She chuckled but she stopped as I ground onto her. I bowed down and sucked on her neck only to distract her. Bella closed her eyes, I took the chance and grabbed her wand and swung it and she was tied to the bed with her wrists.
I stopped sucking on her neck and smirked at her.

"You little brat! Free me now, or else you'll regret it."  The woman warned me. But I shook my head and continued grinding on her and sucking on her neck.

I kissed down until I reached her breasts and and sucked on her right nipple as well. She let out a string of moans and arched her back. I switched to the other nipple and sucked on it as well. I looked up at her and bit her nipple gently and her mouth fell open a little.

"Enjoying it are we?" I asked her with raised eyebrows. My girlfriend just rolled her eyes at me.

I crawled off of her and placed myself between her legs. She looked down at me as I moved her legs over my shoulders. I gripped her thighs tightly and moved my head closer to her vagina. Slowly I started to lick stripes on her clit. Bella immediately let out some high pitched moans, I smirked.
I continued licking her and brought two of my fingers to her entrance.
I pushed them roughly in which caused a loud whimper from Bellatrix.
I pumped them in and out of her cunt but then I slowed down. I searched for her g-spot and found it quickly and started to massage it. Her hips buckled from the intense pleasure she was feeling.