Only yours

(Imagine the Boy~Damiano David~ sings girl instead of man in the song, or else it's weird) 😂 and sorry if there are any misspellings😬

"Now now, my pet, I'll make you feel good." Mommy whispered in my ear slowly removing my straps exposing my bare breasts.

"Oh no bra I See. Good girl."

She pulled my dress down to my thong. She fake gasped.

" look what we have here. The little girl wants to tease me huh?" "But we won't need it right?"

"Yes mommy." I answered.

Bella pulled it down too. She started kissing my wild. Her tongue entered my month and took the lead. I undressed her as well and noticed she had really nothing under that dress on. I smirked widely. "You're so hot mommy." I said during the kiss. I pressed her against the wall roamed my hands over her body. They found their way to her breasts, and kneaded them. Bellatrix let out a moan, what made me smirk again. My left hand made it way down to her clit. I rubbed it gently. "Ah Y-Y/n, please go faster!" My girlfriend pleaded me. I fastened my movements but stopped just a few seconds after. She looked disappointed at me.

"So needy, mommy?" I asked and keeled down.
I placed my hands on her hips and my tongue on her clit, circling it. "Oh god, ahh." Bella moaned out.

I kept circling and sucking until I noticed she's about to come. I replaced my fingers instead of my tongue. "Oh is that a new side of you? Do you want me to fuck you like that more often?" I questioned her. She nodded. "No no no, use your words kitten."

"Yes pet, please, fuck me more often like that." Bellatrix moaned. Without any warnings I slammed two fingers in her wet core. "AARGH" she shouted.
"Oh so wet for me mommy."

I pumped my fingers fast in and out of her. My tongue licked over her clit making her shaking even more. I knew that she was nearly on her high cause she pressed my head with her hands even more closer to her vagina. "Fuck, Im gonna cum!!" The woman screamed out and came all over my face and fingers. I tasted her juices and licked her clean, my fingers too. "You taste so good." I Said.

"You were amazing darling, but now it's my turn." My girl commanded and tried to catch her breath.

She pushed me on her bed kissing my neck leaving purple marks. Bella kissed me down to my nipples sucked hard on them, it made me moan. She went further down to my most sensitive spot.

"Wait just a second."
Bella climbed off the bed grabbing something from her drawer. I recognized it as a vibrator.
"Now my little pet, you'll take this toy so well and be a good girl."
"Yes kitten"
She crawled on top of me spreading my legs apart. Slowly Bellatrix pushed the toy in my core making me scream out. "Na na na, you dont want the others to hear you, don't you?" I nodded.

The woman sat down on my hips and took her wand waving it. Suddenly the thing in my hole started vibrating hella hard. "SHIT, BY MERLINS BEARD!" I yelled.

I moaned non-stop already feeling my orgasm building up. "Is my little pet going to cum?"
"Y-yes!" I shouted.

Bella kissed me with tongue and kneaded my breasts. "Come on baby cum for mommy." She said and rubbed my clit. Her dirty talk sent me over the edge and made me scream out.
Bellatrix chuckled at this view. "Good Girl"

She took out the vibrator and kissed me soft.
"Now, who do you belong to?"

" you I belong to you!" I answered
"Exactly I own you, you heard?" Bella kept speaking.

"Yes, only yours. I love you Bella, good night."

" i love you more, sleep well babygirl"

We fell asleep, Bella spooning me and her Hand covered my breasts.