Girlfriend

Smut warning for this chapter ⚠️🔞⚠️
(This song is btw my fav! It gives me the vibe🔮)

So there I was. In front of Bellatrix's room. Even though Cissy begged me to talk with her I just couldn't. I remembered when Bella said that I shouldn't come back to her if I want to apologize.
But on the other hand I wanted to make up with her. I missed her voice, her soft and kissable lips, her perfect formed figure, her touch. Oh her touch how much I've missed it in the past weeks. How her long thin fingers would draw invisible lines on my body and draw circles on my shoulders and back.

"Ugh Y/n just decide!" I whispered to myself.

Suddenly I heard someone coming from the left corridor.

It was Rodolphus.

What is this idiot doing here?

I panicked but luckily he didn't look in my way he looked down focused on something that looked like parchment. He looked up again right to my direction. He spotted me but hadn't recognized me cause I turned around so quickly and opened the door of Bellatrix room and disappeared in it. I closed my eyes and sighed out as I pressed myself against the door. I took the key and locked it. I leaned my forehead against it breathing out hardly.

All of a sudden I felt fingers around my neck gripping it strongly. I was turned around and faced Bellatrix. My eyes widened but in my mind I slapped myself across my face for almost forgetting that Bella was obviously in her room.

There was a short silence between us until she dragged me to a chair and tied my hands and legs to it.
"Bellatrix stop! What are you doing?" I yelled at her while wriggling around, trying to free myself.

"How dare you to show up here?!" The woman screamed at me.

"I- I am sorry. I had a meeting w-with the d-dark lord and then Ro-" I tried to explain but she shushed me.

"No. I don't want to hear it."

"You little brat. Haven't I told you to not come back. That it's better for us when we aren't together?"

I nodded my eyes were sticked to the floor. She gripped my jaw forcing me to look at her.

"But of course you had to come back, hadn't you? You couldn't live any longer without me, right?" Bellatrixs hands started to roam over my body. First she touched my breasts then my belly and my thighs. I moaned out under my breath.

"So needy aren't you?" She whispered in my ear.

Before I could realize it she slid her hand in my pants and started to rub my clit in slow circles. I leaned my head back in pleasure but that wasn't the reason why I came here.

"Bella please stop I- I don't want this right now. It isn't the reason why I'm here." Bella didn't stop she just huffed at me.
"But I want it."

Bellatrix took her hand out of my pants and untied me. She picked me up and threw me on her bed. The woman crawled on top of me and pressed my hands down next to my head.
Her lips hover over mine for a second.
"Oh how I'm going to fuck you till you beg for mercy." She stated.

Bella came to my ear once again.
"Do you want me to fuck you? Hm?"

I stayed quiet. I didn't really know if I wanted it cause we still had many things to discuss and I didn't want to have one of those toxic relationships where you have a fight then have sex and continue living like there never was a fight.

But I haven't seen her for a long time and I just missed her so much.

"I asked you a question pet."

Oh and how I've missed her calling me pet.

"Yes... mommy."

"Naughty girl."

The woman swung her wand and suddenly all of my clothes disappeared. She immediately started to suck on my flesh. Started on my neck and went down further to my breasts. Bella took one of my nipples in her mouth which made me moan out and squirm under her. She chuckled at me being needy.
Bellatrix kissed down my belly until she reached my most sensitive spot.
Mommy looked up at me once again before she buried her head between my legs licking my clit.
I let out a string of loud and high pitched moans.

"You like that?" Bellatrix asked which send vibrations through my whole body.

"Fuckk, yeahhh. Please don't stop mommyh!"

She continued licking my clit but then added two fingers inside me, which made me arch my back and roll my eyes back to my scull. She always hit my g-spot perfectly.

After a few minutes I was about to reach my high.
"Bella, I'm going to cum!"

"Do it pet. Cum for me." Her sexy voice sent me over the edge easily. She came up to me and kissed me, then stuck her tongue down my throat.
She fucked me through my orgasms which was amazing at first but then it was too much pleasure for me to handle.

"Bellatrix, pleahse, stop! I can't take it a-anymoreh." I begged her as I pulled away from our kiss. 
"No baby, I told you that I'll fuck you til you beg for mercy."

I let out a cry followed with many whimpers.
Soon I started to feel close again and my walls tightened around her fingers.
"Good girl come again for mommy."
I screamed out her name in full pleasure. But again Bella didn't stop.

"Noh, Bella please I beg you to stop! I can't take it."

"No no, take it like the slut you are." She pulled her fingers out but her mouth kept working on my pussy. Bella waved her wand again and her clothes disappeared as well and something I couldn't recognize flew out of her cabinet. Suddenly she completely stopped and took the thing in her hand.

I had a few seconds to relax from that overwhelming pleasure. Finally I could take a look on her amazing body and titties of course and on what she just put on. I gasped when I saw a pink strap on.

"Come on get on all fours." Bellatrix commanded.

I did immediately. I felt her hands on my hips gripping me tightly.
"Are you ready princess?"

"Yes darling."

Bella pushed the whole length of the strap on in me.
"FUCK!"

She started to pound in me as hard as she could. I couldn't contain my screams it felt so good. She kept going, even faster than before and I felt myself close to cum again.

"I know you're about to cum baby girl. Do it" the woman added her fingers and rubbed them on my clit. I cried, screamed and whimpered as I came for the third time this day. She pushed 4 more times and then pulled out of me.
I collapsed on her bed and rolled myself on my back, tried to catch my breath. Bellatrix laid down next to me and pulled me in her arms.
"I missed you Y/n."
"I missed you to Bella." I panted.
"Look I'm sorry about everything, what I said to you, what I called you. I just feel so bad and I couldn't stop thinking about you when I- uh broke up with you. But I realized that I can't live without you anymore. And I promise. If you forgive me, I'll always be on your side, defend you from anyone or anything. I'll make love to you and make you the happiest girl in the world. I beg you Y/n please forgive me for my stupid behavior. I just love you so much!" My love confessed.

Did Bellatrix Lestrange just beg me?

"Bella, I love you too so so much and I'll forgive you but please don't break your promise again. I couldn't take it if we have such a big fight again. And I also have to apologize about my actions. I should have let you explain."
Bellatrix hugged me tighter.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend." She then asked.
"I'd love to." We kissed each other passionately but with no lust. We put all our emotions and love in that kiss.
"I'm happy that everything between us is fine again."
"I'm happy as well baby."