The day before the meeting

Y/n POV:

"Well Y/n, we have to talk." Cissa said. "What?" I asked with a shaky voice. I changed eye contact with everyone in the room. "Okay, so, as you read your father will come here tomorrow. I mean we could hide you but the thing is, the Dark Lord wants you too in this meeting." Draco's mom continued. I stayed quiet, didn't know what to say cause I fucked up. "But I think we found a solution to solve the problem or at least it doesn't turn out worse." Narcissa said. I nodded. "And that would be?" I asked.

This time Lucius spoke up in a really annoyed voice and I mean really annoyed. "As you know, you are the last or the only family member of his, so may you could talk to him."

"Oh so you guys think he will just forgive me for what I've done?" I asked them and started laughing. They all nodded but then they looked confused.

"You don't know my dad this well as I do, I haha apparated once without his permission to London, I was so pissed off him. He didn't know that I was there, because he was in Hogwarts, just like the situation now." I stopped. Everyone starred at me. I started chuckling sarcastically.

"I was there for like one day and I thought everything will be alright because there was no sign of dad... But on the same day I walked down those beautiful streets at night and as you probably thought, he suddenly appeared in front of me, pulled me into a sidewalk and apparated with me back to our home. Well I had house arrest for 3 weeks, plus no magic. Severus didn't even dare to look at me or talk to me. Only the house elves talked to me." I looked up to them.

Lucius was the only one who didn't show emotions, the others gave me a sorry face. Bella stood up, came to my seat and hugged me from behind.
"Sorry." she whispered so that only I could hear it.
I gave her a kiss on her hand and snuggled closer to her.
Bella stepped away and sat down again.

"I am really sorry for this, I had no idea, but you could try it at least?" Cissy asked me.

I looked around thinking if I should do it or not.
I can't do this, I planned everything to good that something like this happens.
"Fine, BUT, if anything worse happens, then its NOT my fault, everything will be your's? Understood cause if not I'm not going to do it." I said.
"Fine." Cissa agreed.

"Do you know when the meeting is or dad arrives?" I asked.

"Yes of course sweet, he comes at 10 a.m."

"Okay, and when should I talk to him?"

"Perhaps when he arrives, cause the meeting is at 11, so you have one hour." Bella said.

"Mhm, was that everything or do you guys need something else?" I questioned emotionless.

"No I think that was everything." Narcissa said. I nodded and stood up from my armchair.

"Good night, if you are looking for me I'll be in the library." I said and looked up to them. I entered three nods. I walked out of the room, down the hallways. Finally I reached the library. Slowly, I opened the big black door and stepped in. Every time I walked in, I was overwhelmed because of the beauty. I looked around and spotted a clock. 4:37 p.m. I went to a bookshelf were I wasn't before.

"Uuuhhh potions." I said to myself. I grabbed the book and took it with me. There was a fireplace with a little table, a couch and a big armchair in the library. I guess this is one of the many reasons why I loved this so much. As I sat myself down on the couch, I swung my wand and the fire grew larger. I started reading trough the book. I love potions so much, oh god I kinda sound like dad.

I was so absorbed in the book that I didn't notice that Bella sat herself across from me. I startled when I saw her. "Bella oh my god, don't you ever do that again, you are such a creep." I said shocked. "Haha you are sweet when you are scared or mad, or whatever you are right now." I blushed at her sweetness. "Aww is baby girl blushing?" She asked me and how she called me, that sent me so much butterflies in my stomach. Bella rosed up and stopped in front of me. She looked me deeply in the eyes and put my book on the table.

(Slight smut warning)

The woman bent down so that she was on the same hight as I. I couldn't help myself and stared at her beautiful lips. She didn't move, which was bad, because I wanted her to kiss me. Suddenly I crashed my lips against hers. Bellatrix immediately kissed me back and licked with her tongue against my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and she pushed her tongue into mouth. I gasped at her movement. Our tongues fought about dominance but of course Bella won. She pushed me on my back so that she was on top of me. Painfully slowly she started kissing down my neck. After a few seconds she found my sweet spot and sucked on it. I let out a moan. She smiled against my skin. "Bella, uh not here, what if Draco or his parents come in?" I said.

"Then I guess we have to take this to my room." She answered with a wide smirk. Bellatrix carried me in bridal style to her room....

Hey guys! That was part 10! I hope you like the story and no worry I will continue in the beginn of the next chapter! 💘