Her past

The 4 death eaters stared at us. I figured out that the death eaters were Lucius, Fenrir, Yaxley and Pettigrew. I pushed Pansy behind me to protect her and pulled out my wand.

"What do you want." I asked.

"The dark lord sent us. He wants to see you. Immediately!" Fenrir said.

"Why!"

"Stop being annoying stupid girl." He added and came near me. Not gonna lie I was scared as fuck of greyback. The death eater grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back. My breath started to become heavier.

"Tell your little friend to leave. And don't ever ask again why your lord wants to see you. Or else you'll get punished." He whispered low and dangerously in my ear.

I nodded and the man let go of my hair and disappeared with the other 3 death eaters.

"Okay Pansy, please leave and don't tell anyone about that! I'll tell you everything later and don't think to much, I'll be okay!" I explained.

"Fine. Please be careful, I don't want you to get hurt." She hugged me tightly before running towards the dungeons.

I walked to my dads office. I knocked. The door swung open and revealed him sitting on his chair grading tests.

"Dad? The lord wants to see me. Now." I announced.

"I know I talked with Lucius a few hours ago. He wants to talk with you about your relationship with Bellatrix and your task. And I beg you please don't mess this up. One wrong word and you'll be serving a worse punishment."

"Okay, I'll try. See you later."

"Yes. Be aware my dear daughter."

I glanced at him for a second but apparated then.

As I arrived I spotted Voldemort already waited for me.
"My lord." I greeted him and bowed my head.

"Y/n, please sit."
"I heard you and Bellatrix aren't together anymore. Why's that?"
I cleared my throat and answered his question.
"Well we had many fights and many different opinions. I think it was to much for me and her."

"What different opinions Y/n?" He asked again.
In this moment I knew I already said something I shouldn't have said. We had fights about him and being a death eater. But obviously I couldn't tell him.

"I- uh we fought often because of her- uh kind and because of the secret relationship thing. That are two of the many reasons we broke up." I told him sadly as I felt tears forming in my eyes but I held them back.

"I see. Well back to the real question."
I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes for a second cause he believed me.

"Your task to kill those unnecessary children. You've delayed it long enough. When will you do it!?" He suddenly yelled which took me by surprise.

I cleared my throat again. "I'm sorry my lord, but there wasn't the perfect moment. The three of them are always with the Potter boy and most of the professors won't leave him out of their eyes." I tried to sound convincing but actually it was the truth.

"Oh. Well then we have to improvise. How about we'll wait until the day we attack Hogwarts." The wizard stood up and stayed behind me placing his long slender fingers on my shoulders, like he did the first time I met him. I tensed up and held my breath.
"You'll always stay with them and once we've found potter you'll lead them to a wrong track and kill them. What do you think?"

"It's a good plan my lord. But what if their other friends also stay with them?" I asked.

"You'll get help from some death eaters. They will distract them with some spells."

I nodded.
"You can leave now."
"Goodbye my lord." I said and got up. I went to the living room and saw Narcissa sitting on the couch.

"Oh dear, what are you doing here."
"Hey Cissy. I had a meeting with the dark lord."
"Ah well do you want to stay here a little bit?"

I nodded yes and sat down next to her. I told her what the meeting was about and how I'm feeling at the moment.

"Darling I'm sorry to interrupt you but I- Bella she's so- how should I say, she's been quite reserved lately and she doesn't talk a lot. Not even with me and you know exactly that she tells me everything...

Y/n I'm being honest. Bella needs you. I know that she doesn't really show it off and that she broke up with you but deep down she knows that she can't live properly without you. My sister loves you so much and I know that she's quite blended by the lord, I agree with you but that's only cause of her past. Our mother always expected the best from us. And she expected the most from bella cause she was and is still the oldest. So Bella tried everything to show mother that she is good as well but mother always hated on her.

Then she met the dark lord and became a death eater. Bellatrix was always enthusiastic about him and kind of obsessed. But now I understand why. She made him proud of her, he told her how perfect she was and that she was his favorite of all. The dark lord gave everything to her that our mother didn't. Obvious that she's blended by him. And I personally think that it's sort of okay cause he makes her feel good. You know what I mean?

-I nodded understanding at her with tears streaming down my cheeks. The woman hugged me and continued talking-

but I also noticed that you changed her. I remember a time where she spent the whole day with him or spent the day with talking about him. And now you are the one she's talking none stop about. You are the one she's obsessed with and blended. Y/n please talk to her. It will help you both."

"I had no idea that she has such a bad past. She never told me."

"Yeah... she never talks about it."

"Please Y/n go to her she's in her room."

"I- Narcissa I don't know if I'm ready to face her again."

"I know sweetheart, I know. At least just try, hm? Please it'll be way better for both of you."

"Fine. I'll talk with her." I sobbed. Narcissa squealed out in happiness making me laugh.

"You are the best Y/n and now pip pip go upstairs."Cissy said and shoved me towards the stairs. I stepped on them and carried on walking until I reached Bella's room.

HEY MY LIL BABYS! I'M SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SUCH A LONG ASS TIME. I HAD A WRITERS BLOCK BUT NOW IM BACK AND WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN. THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO A LITTLE BIT LONGER AS ALWAYS BUT ILL TRY TO WRITE ALL OF THE FUTURE CHAPTERS LONGER.
LOVE U! 🔮🔮💜💜