The clash

The next morning/day

Narcissa POV:

Y/n is a really nice person. I was so happy that she stayed and it was a pleasure to meet the daughter of Severus. On the next day, Wednesday, we (Lucius, Draco and me) left at 8 a.m the Manor and apparated to Hogsmeade and we bought things for Christmas. Also for Y/n we bought silver necklace with a green snake as a pendant. For Draco, we bought the newest broom and for Lucius I bought a really expensive ring with a green emerald and little silver snakes. After we were ready, we went to the Three Broomsticks. I hope Y/n is doing well at home and that the elves are nice to her.

Y/n POV:

I woke up at 9:13 a.m. I changed and got ready for the day. After I was ready, I went down to the kitchen.
Oh yeah, the Malfoy's aren't at home, well I could cook something by myself but Dobby said the house elves are going to cook whatever I want. Oh man, who cares I will just go to the kitchen and drink a water or a juice.
When I was in the kitchen I decided to drink water. Suddenly I heard a strange noise. I called for the house elves "Dobby? Indie? Hellooo?" Nothing. I looked around and all of a sudden, my back was pressed against someone. I felt something sharp and cold on my throat. I drew in the air. It was a dagger.

Bellatrix POV:

I walked into Malfoy Manor. When I was inside, I saw an unknown girl standing in the kitchen. Oh, so now they already have burglars in their estate. Aww how bad, they aren't at home, well I guess its my showtime now.

I smirked wickedly and sneaked to the kitchen but this fucking floor had to make a loud noise. She looked around, but for my luck, she hadn't seen me. I slowly walked up to her back and pulled her to me. She flinched and drew in the air when I put my dagger on her throat. I smiled because of her reaction.
"And, who do you think you are, that you break into my sister's house?" I asked her with a high voice but still a whisper.

I think she realized in that moment who she just ran into and that she could die in one of the next moments.
She doesn't say anything better for her.
I added "I don't think that Cissy and Lucius would be happy that you are here."
The girl didn't even move, I just heard her loud breaths.
"Hmm, what shall I do with you? Lock you up in the cellar? Torture you to death? Or kill you right away?" I whispered the last sentence.
"Please let me explai-" she said with a scared voice but I cut her off.
"WHO TOLD YOU TO SPEAK? EXACTLY, NO ONE YOU FILTHY MUDBLOOD!" The girl flinched again and I smirked even more.

Y/n POV:

I realized that the person who stood behind me, was Bellatrix.
I mean I admired her so much, what she's gone trough and her beauty, but in that moment I was more than just scared.
After she yelled at me I flinched so hard. Actually in my mind I was begging that she only puts me in the cellar. "Well I think, little one, we should put you in the cellar and wait till Narcissa, Lucius and my nephew come home" Bellatrix recommended. I didn't say a word because I didn't want to make it worse. She removed the dagger from my throat, I breathed out. Bella took my arm tightly and stared into my face. I stared too in her face.

For gods sake, she is so beautiful in real. I 've only ever seen her in The Daily Prophet or on the wanted pictures. If I wasn't in this situation right now, I would give her a hug and probably kiss her. Omg Bi panic!! I thought.

She looks sweet, really sad that I will break her. Maybe, maybe not. Stop that shit Bella, she needs a punishment. Bellatrix thought.

"You have such a pretty face, I would almost be sorry to hurt you" The woman pouted sarcastically. I whined a little at this sentence. Bellatrix grabbed my arm tighter than before and pulled me to the stairs, that lead down to the cellar. She stopped in front of them. I looked up to her, she smiled and actually pushed me down the damn stairs.

I felled hard on my leg and on my left arm. "AAAHHHH" I screamed out because of the awful pain. The woman just started to laugh loudly and she sounded insane . Ahh shit, I will have such big bruises. But I can't say anything, cause if I do she is going to freak out and probably kill me. Okay Y/n calm down, just calm down, she won't do anything till the Malfoy's are home, right?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even noticed that Bella came up behind me. Immediately she pulled me up by my hair.
"Ouuchhh" I whined.
She didn't care just put me in a cell and locked the door.
"So little one, I will come down again, when the others arrived. AND DON'T EVEN THINK TO MAKE ANY NONSENSE !! UNDERSTOOD?" Bella yelled at me. I stayed quiet.
"UNDERSTOOD MUDBLOOD?" she yelled again and slapped my right cheek.
"Yes, but please let me tell you-" I started but she cut me off again.
"I don't want to hear it!!" After that she walked away. When she was upstairs, I sat up and started thinking.

Goddamn Y/n what have you done? if I would have stayed at Hogwarts with dad or with Pansy. Fuck, fuck, fuck. oh Merlin's beard, I just hope that the Malfoy's come home very soon.

My leg hurt so bad and it turned out that I also had a bruise on my arm. The pain was so strong and the darkness came all over me. I blacked out.

Lucius POV:

After we got everything, it was 1:38 p.m. We decided to apparate home.

I walked before my wife and son. I opened the big black door. We all went in and I noticed something was wrong. And if the "problem" heard my thoughts, Bellatrix appeared in front of me. I flinched a bit. That woman is so incredibly annoying, because she just appears when ever she wants in OUR Manor without us knowing.

Sooo guys, this was part 3! I hope y'all liked it. It would be so so nice if you could vote for the story!

Luv u!