hope

Greyback comes closer and closer towards me.
I look out for my wand and spot it a few meters away from me. It's a too big distance to run and get it.
Looking back at the death eater a shiver runs through me, I press myself even more into the wall and try not to panic.

"What are we going to do with you. Bad girls get punished, don't they?" The man growls and puts one finger under my gin.

I snatch it away. "Get off of me!" I hiss at him.
He just chuckles and grips my arm tightly.
"Come on little girl, don't you think that everyone deserves to watch your punishment?" he drags me outside again, where the whole school is standing.

"What? Get your fucking dirty hands off me!" I almost yell now.
Greyback stops, turns around and slaps me harshly. I gasp and look to the ground.
He continues pulling me with him until we're outside.
I can see Voldemort but no sign of Harry.
Fear washes over me that Voldemort won and killed Harry.
Suddenly the dark Lord turns towards us and starts to smirk darkly.
There are whispers heard and the crowd stares at me again.

"Y/n Snape." He grins at me.

"I am deeply disappointed in you." His grin disappears and an angry look washes over his face.
Voldemort turns around to face the crowd.
"My newest follower... betrayed me."

I'm not even properly listening what he says, my eyes continue searching for Harry.
He can't be dead, it would mean our end.
"She isn't worth living, when she isn't one of my followers anymore, is she?" The dark wizard asks the other death eaters and they agree with him.
"She deserves to be dead after what she's done." He hisses.

Fenrir suddenly pushes me roughly forward, making me fall down to my knees. I yelp out and try to stand up, but before I'm able to, I'm being pushed down again.
I prop myself up on my elbows and look up, only to stare at a grinning Voldemort.
"Please, y-you don't have to d-do this. I will never do s-such a thing again." I plead him.

He suddenly starts to laugh loudly and really scary to me.
I look around the crowd again and see everyone staring at me. I whine out quietly, not knowing what do to.
All of a sudden a brilliant idea crossed my mind.

I put all of my strength together, press my eyes closed and apparate away from here.

When I open my eyes again I'm in the middle of the dark forest, barely seeing a thing because of the fog.
I get up again and start walking forward.
Suddenly I hear a noise that sounded like something running. I turn around but I can't  see anything.
I keep running but out of now where I hear someone whispering my name.
I greet for a second.
There it is again, but louder now and I hear someone coming towards me.

I look to my right and see a person appearing.

It's Harry.

"Merlins Beard! Harry!" I shout and hug him. He pulls away and explains me everything as we keep on walking through the forest.
"I also apparated here and I found something, but I couldn't go there alone."

"Oh uh but I don't have a wand." I say.
He turns to me and gives me a brown wand with a crack in its middle.
I gasp.

"That's Bellatrixs wand! Where is she, could you find her?"

"I found the wand somewhere in the forest, she must have lost it. But I've seen her, your dad and Narcissa. They are kept in a sort of cage with a powerful spell over it. I wasn't able to free them alone."

"We need to try to break the spell Harry, show me where they are." I reply and he shows me the directions.

After 10 minutes we arrived at the cage.
There she is, my love.