outro: sidereal

outro: sidereal

             the solemn music that was playing in the background harmonises with the chatters that is occurring infront of Donghyuck while the disco light that he was sure Jeno brought somewhere online was pulsing with neon lights around them. but what stuck to the melanin skinned boy even more is the scene infront him.

he's left dumbfounded, surprised, gaping like seriously, you name it. never in a hundred years Donghyuck would have thought he'll witness such scene and with all those emotions swarming inside him, what stood out the most is the feeling of amusement, despite the sympathy that is overflowing deep beneath him, he couldn't help but feel amusement to witness Renjun Huang, the Renjun Huang drunk and dramatic. the calm and collected guy that they knew seems to have retreated for the night as the real renjun huang, bare and emotional grace them with his presence for once.

"di man lang ako binigyan ng pagkakataon na magsalita." the guy weep, shaky hand lifting his alcohol filled glass towards his lips, and with one swift motion the bitter taste of alcohol left him grimacing.

dear god, Donghyuck would have never thought he'll live to witness such sight. Renjun wasn't the type to drink and get wasted, he's usually the driver kaya hindi masyadong umiinom pag lumalabas sila but today, it seems like he's planning on getting wasted.

no wonder nang-aya itong mag-inom sa condo niya.

"may kasalanan ka din kasi 'jun," Felix replied, sympathy coating his words as a frown tug his lips. despite being the one in a long running and healthy relationship, he's more sympathetic than any of them combined.

"wala naman akong sinabi na wala akong kasalanan," the chinese lad chuckled, chugging another shot of alcoholic beverage. Donghyuck never saw Renjun drank that much before.

"we all mess up one way of another," the other broken boy, that was in a much more state than Mr. Renjun Huang over there, chimed in. a gentle smile gracing his features. "apparently, that comes with falling in love." Jaemin added.

"alam ko naman na may kasalanan ako eh, kaso tangina," Renjun laughed bitterly, his hold on the glass tightening, "we could have... talked it out once again? gago, I was so stunned na di ako nakapagsalita." he then sighed loudly, "hah, I just want to talk to her."

Donghyuck stayed silent on his spot as he took a sip of the alcoholic drink every now and then. his dark orbs observing his friends around him.

all of them looks like they've been through hell the past few weeks. maybe because the long awaited results from their board exams finally came out or maybe because of other factors. their love lifes being one of it.

Felix, Hyunjin and Jeno was probably the only ones who's in a steady relationship. you can count Chenle and Mark in too.

then there's Jaemin and Renjun who looks like they've been dragged in and out of hell. Jaemin is atleast holding on better than Renjun. then again, maybe that's just a front he's putting on.

Renjun.... well, Renjun looks so broken. the guy wasn't even that expressive to begin with yet here he is, crying and drinking his heart out.

why does being in love have to be complicated? he thought. he remembered how he cried back then when he left Hyejin for states and the pain that comes with it.

but as Jaemin said, maybe it just comes with falling in love?

Donghyuck took another sip and feel the burning taste of alcohol. yeah, that must be it. it have to.