001

forgotten memories.

         they just couldn't have a break.

erisa sigh as she place a shirt inside the large luggage. she look around the room, making sure she's not forgetting anything and fortunately for her that was the last piece of clothing that needs to be packed. closing the item, she look up to meet the eyes of her boyfriend.

jaemin smile gratefully at the girl who's sprawled on his bedroom's floor, carefully arranging his things to their rightful places.

he can see the tiredness hiding behind her smile as he usher the girl on her feet.

"tired?" he sweetly ask with the girl responding with a light humm and nod.

accepting his hand, erisa was quick to stood on her feet, dusting herself as she admire her work. jaemin's tidy bedroom with his luggages standing by the bed side table.

yes, his luggages.

and yes, he is leaving.

"thank you love." jaemin lovingly humm, throwing himself to his girlfriend without warning, trapping the girl in a tight embrace.

feeling his comforting warmth, she smiled.

soon enough, the couple found themselves wrap on the comfort of jaemin's bed, a movie playing on laptop's screen as they both judge the apparently dumb characters acting on the movie.

"tangina ang bobo." erisa grambled, "sabing wag aalis, aalis talaga! mamatay ka talagang puta ka." the girl angrily grunted while watching the movie intently making jaemin chuckle in response, finding his girlfriend's reaction adorable.

"galit na galit." he laugh, "ikaw nalang kaya mag director." erisa scoff upon hearing this.

"manahimik ka, isa ka din aalis." she mumble and that makes jaemin's smile falter.

"hey, I'm sorry." he frowned with erisa just humming in response.

it's not like they have any choice, jaemin leaving for metro city in order to attend a prestigious law school is inevitable, jaemin and his parents have been planning it for a long time and it's about time for that plan to commence.

and erisa, she knows damn well she doesn't have a say in it.

"why are you even saying sorry." she uttered, "naiintindihan ko naman bakit kailangan mong' umalis, it is necessary afterall." she finished.

she's happy, really. knowing jaemin will be attending a prestigious school after all his hard work, in the same time the thought of him being so far away from her somehow makes her feel uncomfortable? worried? to be honest, erisa just doesn't feel good about the whole ordeal.

yet again, it's not like she have a choice.

they just couldn't have a break.

she first got in an accident with jaemin the same time he lost his memories, she have to spend christmas and new year watching the guy she love in another woman's arms the same year she almost lost the small connection she have left with him after jaemin discover the truth.

and that just didn't stop there. when she's finally dead set on moving on, putting the so called past behind, jaemin suddenly decided to enter her life again, wanting to regain his forgotten memories, and knowing she still have that undying feelings for the guy, she agreed.

things actually escalated fine since then, slowly she's starting to mend the bond with jaemin once again, unfortunately when things turned out nicely for them, she then have to lose jeana, well damn, that hurts. and out of respect and love, the two decided to lay low for almost a year.

and now they are happily official, jaemin then have to leave.

nice.

"yeah I know." jaemin mumbled, "it's just that, I know you feel somewhat unsettle about this."

erisa mask all the negative emotion she's currently feeling at that moment with a smile as she face her boyfriend, "hey you don't have to worry about me, okay?" she started, "we'll be fine."

with a smile of his own, he nodded. "ofcourse we'll be." he responded, placing a loving kiss on her forehead.

or will they?