003

art of perseverance

         entering his condo with the spare key, jiayu have a smile painted on her face and a box of her home made brownies on her right hand.

"knock knock!" she shouted while entering the place, making the guy who's now sporting a pink bubble gum hair jolt in surprise.

"I'm here." he responded to the call, already used to her suddenly appearing on his condo without notice.

"injun!!!" jiayu called in happiness upon arriving to his room, piece of cut out papers scattered on the floor.

"hey." he tiredly greeted back, lifting his head to meet that glinting orbs of hers.

"tired?" she ask, still with that sweet smile of hers, with a tired smile, he nodded.

"how about you rest for a while? masyado kang' hardworking." she kid, laughing lightly at the end of her sentence.

renjun only nodded with a lazy smile while placing his things aside.

jia helped him clean his room, even cook for him as the two ate lunch together under the comfort of each other's presence.

it didn't even take them long to argue over washing the dishes then playfully bicker over a game of mario kart. it was stupid, really — but they both enjoy it. feeling the stress leaving them for a short while.

tired of bickering and playing with the controllers, a few minutes later a movie was now playing in the large plasma screen.

jiayu was huddle on renjun's side, his hand on top of her head, playing with her dark locks.

jiayu can feel it, can feel renjun beside her.

yet, why does it feels so cold?

she shrug the thought. he is here yet it doesn't feel like he is, she just couldn't feel him anymore.

the thought make her frown for a minute but was quick to push the thought away.

she loves him afterall, it was probably nothing.