057

play list

"jiyeon." the said girl immediately whip her head to see who poked her arm, only to be greeted with a grinning jisung and grumpy looking chenle.

"ji, lele," she smile at the two before setting her eyes to chenle, then remembering where he came from.

her expression probably give away her thoughts when chenle roll his eyes with that annoyed expression plastered on his face, "yieee sana all busy." she laugh.

chenle then glare at the two, "mag sama kayong dalawa." she'll take that jisung have been teasing him about it too.

both her and jisung let out a laugh watching chenle march towards jinri's direction, probably going to greet their ate jinri or something.

the party was still on going, there are a lot of people, like a lot. jiyeon would take that they are both the park's and wong's business partners, or maybe their parent's friends. their clique is present as well - except for jaemin who's in metro city, donghyuck who's in US and Izumi who's at work, but she did say she'll catch up.

she then look up at jisung when his arms snake around her waist, she then send the guy a confuse smile.

yet all jisung did is shake his head with a smile as if he's saying 'nothing.'

"want to go out?" aya sa kanya ng binata, she shrug her shoulders. wala din naman siyang ibang mapuntahan, pwede siya makisawsaw sa mga ate niya but they all look so serious while talking, she don't want to interrupt and if anything, she prefer jisung's company.

"san' kayo pupunta?" they stop on their tracks and look at jinri who's walking towards their direction.

jiyeon have to admit, it's been a while since she saw jinri, even after she got her sight back but the difference is so evident, she looks bright, she looks happy.

"ang clingy mo talaga." jisung commented, obviously teasing the older park and if irk marks could be seen, there's probably a big one on jinri's forehead right now.

"si jiyeon kinakausap ko, di ikaw." the older retorted.

jiyeon laugh softly at the interaction, "magpapahangin lang sa labas ate jin." she smiled.

jinri smile softly at her, "mhmm okay, baka gusto niyo deserts? jiyeon you like chocolate cakes diba? jisung kuhanan mo si jiyeon." utos bigla nito.

jisung grumble, obviously not liking the idea, "bakit ako?" and jinri immediately flick his forehead.

"anong bakit ikaw? dapat inaalagaan mo si jiyeon, sira ulo ka talaga." jinri even shake her head, as if she's disappointed with her fingers massaging her temples.

"lah, inaalagaan ko kaya si jiyeon, diba yeon?" jisung then smile widely at her, his eyes crinkling with his gums on display.

she can feel how her cheeks heat up as she immediately look away from him, she softly nodded in response. "see? kung ano ano nalang talaga pinagsasabi mo ate insan." jisung grinned.