Concerto Competition 2

(A/N: I was too lazy to write anything better than this. Enjoy 🙂)

Time skip to the day of the concerto competition
Ryujin POV
"Good luck Ryeong! You've got this! I know you'll rank better than all the other clarinetists."

"I'm a little nervous, but I'll take your word. Oh god I can't believe I'm next."

"It's okay, relax and you'll for sure do fine."

"Lee Chaeryeong! Please step up to the stage! Lee Chaeryeong!"

"Ahhhhh. Got to go."

"Good luck!"

I sat near the front row of the auditorium as I listened intently to Chaeryeong's performance. The judges scribbled notes onto their scoring sheets, satisfied expressions plastered over their crusty faces.

Chaeryeong was doing great. After her performance, the small audience applauded. Most students were practicing for their own performance. The auditorium was generally filled with students who had already performed. I would be taking the stage in a few hours.

"Great job!!! That's was so gooood. I even saw one judge smile!"

"Really?!??! Oh my god, what a relief."

"Shall we go to a practice room?"

"We shall."

We left to one of the practice rooms so I could prepare for my own performance.

After a few hours, we decided to take a break and eat lunch.

"Here. Eat up. You'll need energy for your performance."

"Okay, okay. Ummm..."

"What?"

"Do you know when Yeji is performing?"

"In a half an hour. You wanna watch her perform?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Okay. Let's eat first."

After finishing lunch, we headed to the auditorium.

There was still five minutes left before Yeji's performance.

"Oh crap, I forgot my phone in the dining hall. Be right back."

I went back to get my phone but couldn't help catching a familiar figure in the corner of my eye.

Yeji was by her locker, clothed in an elegant dress. Why isn't she back stage?

As I was about to continue walking, l saw her unscrew a small bottle.

I stopped and narrowed my gaze, watching her carefully pour out the contents of the bottle. Before I knew it, I was standing dumbfounded.

What the fuck?

Did she just chug a pill?!?! What medication is that?! Don't tell me those are drugs.

As she shut her locker, I quickly veered my gaze and walked away.

"Chaeryeong!"

"Hey, you're back! Oh, looks like Yeji's coming on stage. Right on time."

"Hwang Yeji! Please come up to the stage! Hwang Yeji!"