#58

I know I said only one today but......

Essence

I was silently sitting in my seat waiting for the plane to go down, I was excited to call him, hopefully, he didn't rain havoc before I did.

Killian, you better be chill.

"The plane should be landing in a few minutes" Xavier came and sat beside me, I shrugged with a straight face acting as if I didn't care when I knew deep down I was doing a happy dance.

"You know I think we'd be great friends if you weren't as moody, or if we'd grow up together like your brother and me, but we still can be, ya know if you stay in touch like siblings do" he ranted on, I sat listening to him talking.

"I honestly just thinks he wants a normal sibling bond with you, like siblings..do—did that make sense?" He asked, I pressed my lips together shrugging once more.

Bri and Killian came to mind, I don't know if I and Emilio would ever be that close, I wanted a sibling I knew, if I knew all of this would be so complicated I don't know if I'd still want it.

I still have yet to see what type of person he is, if he's nice, mean or in between.

As Xavier kept going on about who knows what the plane landed, I should introduce him to Easton.

"Emilio Essence Emilio Essence, they both start with an E—

What was this guy talking about?

"Yeah cool, I'll speak to you later" I patted his shoulder and stood up to find Emilio when he saw me he groaned knowing exactly what I wanted.

"You're smiling cause you get to talk to your boyfriend, not because you're happy to see me right" he narrowed his eyes and I immediately felt bad, I didn't talk to him the whole plane ride after and he'd spent all his time in the back giving me space.

He was being kind which so I've heard never happens, "I'm sorry," I said being honest, he raised a brow, "I'm being a bitch, but" I put my hand up "I have a reason to be" I smiled.

Bitch pass!

"Which is?" he asked, a man of few words I see.

"You kidnapped me!" I said in a duh tone, ok even I was getting annoyed at how much I brought it up and it literally hasn't been twenty-four hours yet.

"You're never gonna let me live that down are you" he sighed, I smiled innocently "if you let me speak to my man I will" I held out my hand.

He took out a phone from his back pocket and was about to put it in my hand, I go to grab it but he lifts it "but! Tell him I mean no harm and not to attack, the peace still stands" I nodded my head but he lifted it again "and if he attacks I won't hold back on your little boyfriend and his men" I smiled and nodded again going to grab it back he lifted it again!
"and that we have a reason and aren't being held at gunpoint" he kept it up still, I sighed loudly "AND-

"Oh my god, what!?" I groaned dropping my hand down from the pain of holding it up.

"I just wanted to say have a good conversation, don't have to be rude" he scrunched his face, I'm going to hit him whenever I get my bat back, he played it off as if he was hurt and placed the phone in my hand turning around, I swear I saw a smile before he turned around and walked out of the plane.

Everyone left the plane so I turned to call him when I didn't even know his number, how the fuck did I not know his number, did I never get it?

Bri! I knew hers.

I quickly dialled her number, pick up!

"Hello?" She called out.

"Bri!" I yelled feeling excited
Z