meeting the stranger

EDITED*

As the morning came by, it lightened the whole world with its glory glow. the glow also descended inside the dark cave where our newly formed youkai kagome now resided . the rays fell on kagome's beautiful face as she slept there on the lush green leaves.her youkai features shining bright in the morning glow .the light rays gave her a very enticing look . she looked a  Goddess of light at that moment..

she leisurely started to waking up from her deep sleep as she slowly rubbed her sleepy eyes, forgetting about her strange memory dream in the waking moment and yawned but she suddenly yelped in surprise as she had accidentally pricked herself from something she did not know. as she tiredly opened her eyes and adjusted them to the light rays , she found the the cause of her pain .shockingly she have claws instead of her normal hands she was scared but remained calm .she was so mesmerized by her self as she crawled near the spring water and saw reflection of her new skin  color, her skin was was milky , she could see her eyes the blue color as before but they were a more deep marine blue color now,as she looked at at her she a sun mark there a bright sun shining it was soo beautiful and soft as she touched it with her fingers, she had blue strips  in her cheeks, her elf ears, she almost look like sesshomaru she wondered ,her hair same raven but had golden strips in them  and   reached her knee length now, she saw how her height is heightened now and her body very curvy and strong built.she saw something move behind her as turned around she saw a fluffy big tail just like sesshomaru sama but her was black just like her hairs and had golden strips in it too.. she then noticed her kimono and her eyes widened it was a very extraordinary one.all in all kagome thought she was a looking like a beautiful youkai women .

she smiled and wondered how did she become this .well she was not sad that she become one but rather very  happy that she had.she always had felt that her human was not a correct form of her. her whole  being missed something or a particular form that she couldn't comprehend at that time which form but after coming to feadual era she became too attached to the youkai being here and sometimes wondered what if she could become one .finally she is one and she felt complete well not completely whole but just somewhat she knew there was something else that was missing.

suddenly she jumped high in air and screamed as she heard a voice behind her 

''so finally you are awake my daughter'' the being said while coming near her

kagome twirled fast behind her and saw a men...err..no a youkai well he looked like a taiyoukai . and he was smiling and smirking but she didn't feel frightened with his presence. he to kagome feel somehow familiar. as if she knew him personally.he was a beautiful old youkai too .he had golden hair , strips on face,elf ears,claws like hers strong built he was definetely a eye to catch. but he gave a father like glow toward her and she felt calmed by his aura

''who are you youkai san , what are u doing here and wait why did u call me your daughter''kagome asked  suspiciously and surprisingly

''haha i called you my daughter because you are my daughter my lill angel'' he smiled tenderly at kagome and laughed a rich laugh again

kagome was stunned and didn't believe him but somewhere in her heart she knew he was talking true 'she can remember him from where she tried to remember and she did then 'oh yes' she thought 'i saw him in my strange memory dream'

the mystery being watched his daughter expressions change from one to another in just a split of seconds.he was amused she was just like her mother .same beautiful women but different in her own glow .oh how much he missed her all these years.she was lill bit same as her childhood bu she is now a mature grown up women

kagome finally looked at him and saw him giving her a tender look as a father would their child and also a long deep look that she didn't know the reason behind

''youkai san i really don't know who you are ne plz tell me who are you my heart know who you are but i can't really remember you'' kagome had tears in her eyes now she looked trouble that she can't remember him he seems a very important person in her life.

''oh my baby don't cry my child '' he said as he hugged her ''its ok you will remember slowly just rest '' he smiled at kagome and picked her up in a tender way like a father  would his child

he settled down against the wall and held his daughter tightly to him. he then sighed 'guess it will take time for her recover from her transformation' he looked down at her and smiled 'my daughter you have to remember us soon and i m sure your soon to be mate will be here soon'

as the said person had just got a whiff of a smell that was  very well familiar to him and the power he felt he was perfectly  sure that his soon to be mate is back. back to him and he will never let her go away from him now ever never. then he smiled a true smile and sped off to his destination