Mans & Weapons

Edited****************

#i apologize guys I haven't been updating soo here is my new update ne~and also I m thinking if I can finish this story up in this week it's just a maybe right now :3 hope u like it

(kagome pov)

Kurama and yusuke were strong maybe even equal to sesshomaru ,kurama was more like sesshomaru, the way he fought ,the posture he have during the fight was a confident one . he held a certain grace in his techniques and the way he talked that she had just seen up until now in sesshomaru. And as she was saying just like sesshomaru it also means that a drop-dead handsome looking like sesshomaru too. And then there is yusuke sure he is cute but he have very rash behavior ,violent when fighting. Frankly speaking he have a tone that is a whole lot similar to inuyasha's who just is like a baka and never thinks before heading straight into the battle. But also fun to be around with. Kagome had only talk to yusuke a lill since he arrived in Edo and was able to get very well along with him. Speaking of them right now they both r showing her about the powers that she have received from genkai. Yusuke is the one that have the same powers as her. First yusuke had shown me wht these powers do then he started fight with kurama to show how they can be used in fights. But in showing this fight have turned a little serious. As this fight was from where I learned about their fighting personalities. And I might add this fight was also one the awesome fight that I have seen so far. I was preety anxious to see who will emerge as a victor in this one. Like u know, when a basket game or any other came is going on and many suspense come up in between just like that sometimes kurama would get the advantage over yusuke but then yusuke starts to catch up.there powers were flowing around and this power is like the one that gives a very cold chill,too intense. Then it was over , and wew u know what !! it was draw . they both laid on the ground exhausted and huffing puffing from all this intense battle and also the surprising thing they were laughing and teasing each other . It was like they have forgotten anything but their battle And I m pretty sure they might have even me!! Argh mans and their arrogant hormones. Oh well time to get started with my training again.

''guys '' I called out to them and sat up and looked up at my direction as remembrance of what they are here for came back to their fight fill minds.

''ohh kagome sorry we went a lill carried away''yusuke said as he scratched his head with his hands and laughed nervously.

A lill 'I sweat dropped' thats an understatement , it was way too much carried away.as she looked around the clearing they were in . when they had arrived it was quit and beautiful and now all sandy and a lill ugly . with some of the trees fallen by their attacks. Thank god she had sent everybody away from here or they might have came in between their fights and worse might have gotten seriously hurt . sure the elders could take care of themselves but they can't take any chances with kids around.

''haha its okky . now should we start my training and I think i wanna fight u two now.'' Kagome waved yusuke's apology away and looked excited to show off her new powers.

After that kurama amd yusuke took turns to fight her and instruct her through her new developed powers.

(sesshomaru's pov)

I had started with informing the lill tomoe about all the weapons I know, and he also told me what type he knew too. We then started practicing his transforming skills as fast as he can. This was a test of his eligibility of how well he can perform or if he is worthy of me wielding him or not. And this sesshomaru was surprised which he was just occasionally. This lill child may seem small but he held power that was much greater than his size. He can transform in any weapon and even shields. With the same properties , the real ones have. Only his transformed weapons seemed a bit more powerful from them. He could even transform in tetseiga the sword that was right now in inuyasha's possession. And when I wielded him with my own hand , it didn't burn at all. It accepted me. Kaname and inuyasha also seemed as much surprised as I was with this revelation . I smirked and I pointed my new sword at inuyasha and beckoned him to me.