paintings

kagome got mesmerized  by the whole big castle so much as she walked with her mother to the hall . she could remember somewhat of the castle but not whole yet. and the castle very much amazed her .

it was made with such a beautiful sparkling white marble . every corner she walked was sparkling with a  brilliance  charm.  there were many painting too that were pasted in the walls of the castle. those painting were of her whole family and  sesshomaru's family too.  some  were of  sesshomaru and her playing together , some were of their family's sitting together in a room and tea , whereas some were of her and some other boy that looked uniquely like her but a little older. she can't remember him much but he felt familiar to her. 

she looked toward her mother and asked her about this boy.

'' my dear you do not remember him??'' lady shizuka asked 

''no mother , there are  images  but they are very blurred''kagome answered

''oh my daughter!! he is your big onii '' lady shizuka cheerfully answered.

''wait huh!!? really o.o my onii oh my!! why can't i remember about him mother i mean he is my onii and i can't remember him'' kagome was smiling and crying while she said this.

''no no no you can't cry your makeup will get destroyed but you know what you can cry after you meet your brother ne'' 

''ohh mother haha okk i will try''

''hai hai so let us go soon then ne your mate , your dear brother and your father are waiting for you in the dinning hall''

''hai let us go fast mother'' kagome and lady shizuka said that continued with their walk to the hall

''kagome can i ask something?''

yes mother''

''can you remember who made these paintings?''

''ummm no!! why you ask mother?''

''sigh'' its okk ne later i will tell you okk''

''hai''kagome answered confusingly wondering why she asked this question. it felt like this question is a very important one , the way her mother expression changed to one of agony tells it.

#i have always wanted a big brother so i m gonna make my wish come true through my story.

hope you guys like it^w^