Needed comfort

tomoe opened his eyes and looked around innocently. in his was confusion as where is he

right now , then he came to know about three presence near talking about something.he started growling at them as he turned around saw them , he heard the old lady say

''sesshomaru first u need to tame him and brought him to submissive state that is the only way he will listen to u.''

''hn'' sesshomaru said.

{ tomoe pov}

tomoe thoughts~

who are these people , wht r they talking about? tame who? his eyes started filling with dread are they talking about ? his beast told him to let him take control!! but he did not let him, he is not child !! first he must judge if they are nice or not?!!!

i started growling at them. asking in my own language <<are they bad? are they going to hurt him?>> .i was surprised when two of them answered my growl!!

<<we r not here to hurt u pup>>sesshomaru answered

<<and we are not bad people baby kun>> kagome also answered in her own growl. smiling lightly

<<wht do u want with me?>> i asked

<<you are a very precious child dear, and we need your help>> kagome answered in growl in a very mother like voice

<<hn she is correct>> sesshomaru nodded his head

i relaxed when i heard them. my eyes looking toward the women. she is nice very nice. like my mother.he grew sad as his mother and father are no longer in this world. his tears started running.

''ohh my !!'' the young women said as she rushed to my side and engulfed me in her warm hug. her hug felt so right so comforting . i tried to stop my tears but they wouldn't stop. it has been so long since anyone have comforted me. all have always used me for my powers. i have ran away from them whenever i got my chance and not once they understood my sadness. just used me for their own selfishness. so one day when i was at one of the shrine. i prayed to gods to seal me away somewhere and that was the last thing i remembered as the gods have listened to my prayer and converted me into a white jewel as i listened they talked to someone and then i was passed on to someone. that was my memory after i faded into my slumber.and now here i m. and it seems the jewel has not let me aged at all. i m still the the same size and still a child. here in this mysterious place and in a comforted hug of a women i felt right . she is very warm and i grew instantly attached to her .i sniffed . the women wiped my tears and smiled at me.

''there there its all alright ne''

''so whts is your name sweety''she asked

''my name is tomoe'' i answered as i kind of trust her

''ahh such a kawaii and cool name tomoe kun''she smiled widely at me

i blushed slightly as she called me kawaii.

''may i ask wht is your name ?'' i looked at her and asked

''oh my!! i apologize we forgot to introduce ourself!! she stood up taking me with her in her arms

''my name is kagom tomoe kun. this guy here is sesshomaru '' she pointed at the guy by her side who was looking at him with some mixed emotion in his arms . his eyes were focused on kagome and me in her arms like he was thinking of some pleasant thing and wanted it to happen.

''and at last here is our sensei lady genkai''the old lady nodded her head at me

''lill tomoe i m the one gods have given your seal to. and now i have given you to them and i want to stay with them from now on .''genkai said to him

i m more than happy to comply with as it would give me a chance to stay with kagome. she seems more like my mother very warm i don't wanna be away from her. so i nodded my head at the old lady and smiled a lill

''sesshomaru train him and he will be of use to you and take him to every battle so that he can see every weapon there is. that will help him and take care of him and i m sure kagome will help u with this task ''genkai said as i started falling asleep leasing against kagome .

''i guess there was no need of submissive right?? haha "genkai laughed as she looked at me i suppose.

there voice faded into background as i fell into my dreamy sleep as i haven't had for my years .

{tomoe pov end}

#tomoe he is sooo cuteee <3

thanks guys for reading my story , voting and commenting ^^

love ya guysss