emotions of the fluffy

as sesshomaru came upon that familier aura , he took a sniff in the air and realized that his  soon to be mate has finally awakened and he could be with her again and forever

''soon you will be with me again my koi and that honyou inuyasha will never  be near u again.''

sesshomaru sama thought of the past 3 years when his soon to be mate  finally came back in her real era .he wanted to run and hug her but he couldn't he can't endanger her life until the right time comes. as he watched her free the half breed and then become close to him. he was jealous . then he realized his koi has starting to love the honyou . he had felt heartbroken . he wanted to go away from there but he couldn't he had to protect her. he had often came to fight honyou just because he wanted to see her. he had also hurt her in the process. he had nearly killed her with his poison . but she has survived that and he felt guilty and very happy to see that. he knew that in that human form she is very weak so he became her  protector in the shadows .as he saw that he is hurting her when fighting the honyou inuyasha , he decided he will not fight inuyasha when she is there.he had felt enraged when the hanyou dared to betray her and go to his clay pot without telling kagome but kagome knew where he is going and she cried her heart out. he had wanted to comfort her but he couldn't do that until the right time.when she runs away from her camp and slums down on the ground, he follows her and comes out of the hiding . kagome was scared at first but after seeing he had just sat down against the tree and keeping his silence. she relaxes and take comfort from his silent treatment to her.they had started the routine of this kagome would come at night and then would sit down at some place keeping each other company ,there she would talk and sesshomaru would listen.

sesshomaru was just happy that she is relaxing around him more but kept this to himself only. he would listen to her talk and also sometimes ask her things time to time cause he wanted to know her past when he was not there and this was the perfect time. he had felt when kagome sorrow when he had talked of his father betrayal. and then she would tell her past too. she has no human father in her human family. she had a father and told him that sometimes she felt that her father is alive. he would smile inside and think how right is her consciousness in her feeling that. he had felt a great hunger of touching in those times but he wasn't able to.

but now,he smiled .. he would be able to be with and comfort her and protect her and ofcourse touch as much as he want . his koi is back.he remember her father saying that she may  not remember that much in her starting transformation so he had to help her remember her memories.  he would help her as much as he can so that he can have her love ,the comfort that she is the only one who can give him, he would also be her comfort . now to just get her back  in her real form. then all will be well