realself

EDITED****

as kagome slept inside the spring , there came someone who was floating around kagome in his cloud like thing . he was shining and glowing in a  bright red light . he looked almost like sesshomaru .he had a very long golden hairs , blue strips in his cheeks , a sun in his forehead indicating that he was royal, he had the same height as sesshomaru just a little bit taller than him,his eyes the same as kagome just a little more marine, he had hard and strong built body . he had  wore a  warrior hakama as like that of  sesshomaru . his was blue in color and  have clouds shapes over it   . he was watching kagome very tenderly and knowingly as if he cared about her and know some secret. he  floated toward the ground and started floating toward kagome and jumped down from his cloud, he walked toward and he crouched low toward kagome's face and gently brushed her hairs aside from her milky face then touched her forehead with his middle finger.  his finger slowly started glowing suddenly and then  there was a blast of power from kagome, she was glowing in a very dazzling pink light.as the light was still present , kagome was instantly in one of the beautiful kimono. it was a combination of blue and pink color and sweet designs were on it too    and then she floated in the air for a second as the figure watched her  very carefully.

then  suddenly she was dropped to the ground nearly but the unearthly figure caught her and nestled her in his embrace tenderly. he smiled sweetly at her and saw the sun mark appearing in her forehead as her transformation began .

''soon my dear daughter soon!! you have been gone for so long now and now its time for coming back . your parents and your mate are waiting for you desperately'' the figure said . as he gently sat kagome down and dressed her in a mystically appeared kimono which was also blue in color.

kagome mumbled the word''mate'' in her dreamy state and the figure smiled and laughed silently.

''it seems she is already remembering and the memories of her mate good good'' the figure said while patting in her head and then grinned when she started purring in her sleep''sleep well my daughter we will meet in the morning now '' he said as he gently kissed her forehead and walked out of the cave.

inside kagome was having dreams but those scenes didn't look like dreams to her , they were memories . she can see a very  kawaii kid of a age 15 that looked suspiciously like  small version of sesshomaru and a girl that looked suspeciously like her  of age 10 but slightly different from her as the  lill girl have youkai features not human. they both were laughing and hugging each other lovingly . they formed a very beautiful pair together . kagome saw so many memories of them togther . some more peoples too and they were all youkais.  she didn't know them at all  but deep in her heart she knew she know them, and then suddenly there was all around fire . the youkais were fighting each other their gaze told they were all in someones control . then the face of sesshomaru like boy came  now he looked 18 yrs old in human age he in an instant took the lill girl that looked 13 yrs old now in his arms and stared running toward somewhere she didn't know where but as he neared that place kagome could see where they were going. the familier place into view now the bone eater well that stood in the middle of the clearing now.  there stood the  four figures that were in blood all over their body .they had a very sour and serious look in their face . as sesshomaru stood infront of them . he handed that lill  girl  ,that was sleep by now ,to the lady that looked like the lill girl mom. others exchanged some few words

''let us do it quick'' i will miss my lill angel'' i know  my dear but we must protect her she is important and special''yes my friend she is our future we must save her'' ok  touga my friend lets do it . dear will u go to the other world now and come back quick after giving our lill angel to the higorashi's''ofcorse dear i will my daughter is my responsibility too ne'' the mother cried with the other lady  and looked sadly at the lill angel girl . sesshomaru was almost looked like he was going to cry but held himself. then the mother took her daughter inside the well and disappeared with the bright light.

''sesshomaru my  boy'' yes father'' ''do not worry u will meet yr mate again soon ''  ''i know i will surely meet her again'' the boy smiled sadly at his father then the lady came back from the well and they all left the clearing''

(end of remembering)

kagome in her sleep suddenly started thrashing abruptly here and there . and then stopped as her real image started coming out.  the strips appearing on her cheeks. her face growing paler , her raven hairs still the same but have golden strips in them, , human ears changing into elf like ears, shady mascara of blue lining sketching itself in her eye lids ends .some movement can be seen in her mouth corner that indicated that she also have deadly fangs, her normal finger nails grew into sharp claws. her height somewhat got bigger ,a small black fluffy tail could be seen behind her backside as it grew in length and lay peacefully behind her . she looked like a  very beautiful and gorgeous angel less youkai with her pure aura and face.

And now she looks like real herself .a inuyoukai  that is her true form , her real self

#here is the pic of that blue kimono if u guys want to look ^^

plzz search here ~~^^

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSODsu27S3bEYYRb2Ob3UpOXFwWo3qcNe_tkc0OPrZX3NKZOeVvsw

JK XD HERE IS THE REAL ONE I WANTED TO SHOW U GUYSS!~

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScH6FJk7wyUbtUshCdYGdsBF66z5bw_oJXiKzkRVZojt-8OKmEkQ&reload=on