flushy flushy

training came to an end, tomorrow they r going back to the real world .it was night in the parallel world . kagome was sitting infront of the bon fire , sesshomaru was also there sitting quietly leaning against a tree near the bon fire. his eyes fixed intently on kagome. kagome didn't felt his stare as she was thinking on something also very intently.her eyes looked almost pained , like she was going to cry. in her crystal blue eyes , u could the yet to fall tears, then suddenly she would smile or laugh too . her emotions changing very quickly. sensing this turmoil of kagome. sesshomaru stood up and walked to kagome. he sat down beside her and with his hand turned her face toward him. kagome jerked away at first as she was surprised by his actions . but calmed down after seeing it was just sesshomaru. 

sesshomaru asked ''whats troubling you miko?''

''huh '' kagome looked up at sesshomaru's face and tilted her in question''what do u mean sesshomaru? nothing troubling me ''

''but your emotions . tell me what is the matter kagome''sesshomaru said gently

''well you see i was just remembering my past when i thought i was just a normal girl . i didn't imagined any of this was even possible. haha my whole life has turned upside down now''

''are you not happy with the changes''sesshomaru said sounding a little painful as he thought she wasn't happy being with him

''no no no.. i wouldn't wanna go back to my past life even if my life depended on it sesshomaru . i can't loose any of this that had happened and also i don't wanna part with u again. ''kagome sat up on her knees and looked in sesshomaru's eyes lovely. she touched sesshomaru's cheeks lightly and then caressed it. feeling his smooth and manly features .

sesshomaru felt such elateness at hearing these words.  he wanted to embrace kagome so he embraced. he wanted to touch kagome so he did . he buried his hands in her dark black hairs .  he wanted to kiss her so that was what he did . he kissed her with all the happiness that he felt . the kiss itself was a very sweet, gentle, not forceful at all. kagome hesitated at first but also started responding to his gentleness. they would have gone on ever if not for the throat clearing sound of someone. she jerked away from him in embarrassment . her face all red and the red seemed to be going deeper in her body than the face. as  sesshomaru saw the blush he fleetingly had a pervert thought of seeing that blush  all over her mysterious body.

they both looked at genkai standing infront of them looking calm but smirking.

''seriously you two, can't stay away from each other for even a minute huh''

sesshomaru looked smug by hearing and kagome looked even more flushed out .

and that was how their last night in parallel turned out to be  :3