crying and smiling unity

lady shizuka opened the door and came inside the room. she saw kagome looking at her in somewhat startled way.

''so you are awake my dear daughter" lady shizuka said smiling at kagome. breaking kagome from her disheveled state.

kagome looked at her real mother which she haven't met for years . kagome eyes swelled up with tears and she hurriedly jumped from the bed and raced toward her mother. her mother met her at the half way and embraced her tightly. they both were embracing each other tightly and crying their heart out.

''my little one i m so happy that you are finally here with me. i have missed you my child soo much. but you are here now, i m soo delighted."

''mother i m sorry i wasn't here with you all these years ''kagome said while she was sobbing very much.

''let us not cry now my dear. now that we are finally united , this is a happy moment right!! soo let us all be happy and celebrate it"lady shizuka smiled and patted her daughter's head.

''hai mother" kagome smiled too and they both wiped their tears.

''now let us get you ready'' lady shizuka said enthusiastically

''for what mother ??''

''for the celebration of course. you have finally returned to us dear ''

''ohh okk mother'' kagome smiled and agreed .

# i m sorry you guys for not updating soon . you see i m not able to come with a good ending to this story i m clueless soo i have decided that i will just go with the flaw ^O^