MY ONII CHAN <3

they arrived at the front of the very bigg door . the servants opened the gate for them and they stepped inside the hall.

there came a very a bright light from inside the hall from which kagome wasn't able to see anything for a second . after some sec she was able to see and what she saw hypnotized her at the place where she stood. the dinning hall we may call it one of the magnificent place in the earth or there might be other mysterious and beautiful places in this castle so ,it might one of them. such a beautiful hall she have not seen in her life err well she have as she know this was not her first time seeing this hall. but she can't remember much right now . but still this hall was complementary. the glow that was coming from the white marble illuminated the whole area within . there were extra ordinary designs too that make its beauty increase. when she looked straight ahead she saw a very big painting of inuyoukai. that painting really made her speechless . she now really wanted to know who made all these painting, just then she saw a blur image of someone with a paint brush and a sheet . she was there with that someone. he was drawing more like teaching her. just as the image came it was gone too.

'what was that? who was that?? i guess he must be the one who made these paintings, but why wasn't i able to see his face!!??' kagome questioned to herself

she was shaken out of these thoughts by her mother

''kagome are you alright dear??''

'''yess mother i m '' kagome said smiling at her . then kagome faced the hall again and saw all the concerned faces of her father , sesshomaru and her onii chan .

kagome bowed and apologized to them ''i m sorry if i made you all concerned ''

lord shiichi stood up ''you don't have to apologize my dear ''said lorrd shiichi smiling gently at kagomr

''hai kagome mate lord shiichi is right !! you don't have to! we all care for you so its natural that we are concerned for you'' sesshomaru also gave a small smile

''yes my imouto they are right'' my brother said standing up and walking to me

he was tall as sessshomaru but just a little smaller than him. he was beautifull too and his some features looked like kagome just as his hair they were raven black like kagome and his eyes were just like kagomes deep blue just a little darker shade , his skin a fair one . he was well built and had a gentle smile on his face. she finally met her big brother. she was so happy

before she could say anything. she felt herself being engulfed in a very tight and warm hug.

'' i finally met you after all these years my imouto. i missed my lill one soo much''it was her brother who was hugging and was crying too and she started crying too . she then remembered every memory that she spent with her big brother and in them there was also that painter but she again couldn't able see his face.