Happy birthday kagome ^^

kame wanted to wish kagome 'happy birthday'  but wasn't if it was her place to say things like that. she glanced at kagome many times and also opened her mouth but no sound came all the time.kagome noticed that kame wanted to say something so she asked her

''kame chan do u want to say something ne?

''i..umm yess kagome sama i want to say something can i..?kame replied hesitantly

''yes yes ofcourse kame chan you can!! you don't have to ask for my permission ne!!''kagome smiled 

kame also smiled and then wished her enthusiastically ''happy birthday kagome sama !!''

kagome first was confused and remembered it sure is her birthday today. she forgot all about it with all the things happening in her life.

she laughed lightly and cheerfully thanked kame 

''arigatou kame for wishing me ne i appreciate it very very much''

''its my pleasure kagome sama'' 

kagome and kame arrived at the door of the dinning hall as  kame opened the door then stood aside for kagome to go inside and bowed then left. kagome looked ahead and walked inside the door . and again she was amazed at that magnificent hall. 

but it was also different today too . there were decorations that were all over that huge hall . many more amazing paintings were hung there . and most of all there were many God like people that had gathered there in the hall and were right now  looking straight at her. 

kagome blushed and looked down avoiding eye contact from any one of them. and suddenly a hand settled on her wait . she got startled and jumped in surprise. she looked  quickly at the hand and then looked at the one whose hand it is.( guess who could it be ^o^)

it was sesshomaru and currently he was smirking at her and laughing quietly.

''dear you should be more active to your surrounding ''sesshomaru said with amusement swimming in his eyes.

kagome narrowed her eyes and growled like a cute puppy in annoyance. 

sesshomaru amusement increased as he patted her head and laughed .at his kagome's annoyance disappeared and her eyes softened as she smiled.

''i will  sesshomaru '' sesshomaru looked at kagome and then kissed her forehead.

''happy birthday my dear kagome''

''arigatou sesshomaru''kagome said as she blushed and smiled at sesshomaru.

someone then cleared his throat to get their attention as they seem to have  gone in their own world.

they both looked ahead in the hall and saw that  all faces now had turned in their direction .and it was her father who had cleared his throat to get their attention.

kagome face were on fire with all blushing and sesshomaru face still straight forward as always looking very indifferent like nothing has happened .

''ahh now that we have all of your attention. first of all'' lord shiichi walked infront of kagome and then patted her head ''happy birthday kagome  i m soo happy you are finally with us now''

kagome lightly hugged her father  ''i m also happy that i m with you all father''

''now second thing kagome dear i want to u meet the Gods and Goddess that have arrived in here to celebrate your return''

kagome looked at the ones who looked at the guests in surprised and then greeted them all

''i thank you all for coming here , i appreciate it very much''kagome bowed in respect for them 

one of the God came forward ''no need to thank us kagome child we are happy to be here ''he smiled kindly . he was very beautiful , tall , well built, her a fair colour with golden hairs , eyes shining ambor and was wearing a golden and red colour kimono type cloths. kagome was wondering which God he is.!!  at kagome's curiousness he answered''ah sorry i forgot to greet myself, i m hotei the God of happiness. i m elated to finally meet in person kagome''

kagome smiled at him and then came forward her mother and her brother . they both also wished her and hugged her and then all of them walked to the dining table and sat down for the breakfast.

as she passed by many more Gods and Goddess , they all greeted her and wished her. and all were beautiful looking like hotei