MEMORY LOSS [A/F]

"Where am I?" I look around, " Wait, Who am I?" I was sitting on the floor, cuts all over my body.

As I looked around I saw a lot of dead people, including the ones who were turning into some kind of dust.

"Y/N? Y/N, where are you?!" A blonde haired women looked around and when she spotted me, she ran up to me and hugged me, "I am so glad you are okay!"

She gave me a kiss on the lips.

Who is this chick and why is she kissing me?

I pull back and study her, trying to remember; but there was nothing.

I sighed, "Sorry Miss, I don't know who you are... I can't remember anything."

Her eyes widened and filled with tears as she stood up.

She studied me for a few minutes and saw that I really didn't know. She took a shaky breath and tried her best to smile.

"I'm Natasha, your friend."

"Nice to meet you," I smiled.

Why did she kiss me if we were just friends?

"So, what happened here?" I asked.

Natasha turned to me, sadness in her eyes, "We were fighting a war and I think we lost," she then widened her eyes, "That reminds me! I have to find everyone! You can come with me, Y/N."

"Okay, my name is Y/N. Cool. Nice. Okay..." I ramble in my head.

I looked at Natasha as I was following her, admiring everything about the blonde.

"Ugh I cant focus when she's around!" She's too beautiful!"

Eventually we find some people. I introduced myself to them, being nice, but I just got confused looks in response.

I shrugged them off, maybe I knew them.

After a while of walking around, a really good looking guy named Steve and Natasha looked for someone named Vision, but they found his body laying there. I saw the body and didn't do anything... it was almost as if I was used to seeing them.

Steve sighs and puts his head down.

He walks over to me, "Hey-,"

"Hi," I interrupted him with a smile on my face, which made him confused, "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N!"

"What?"

"Natasha here told me that my name is Y/N. I was just introducing myself!"

"Yeah...uh-," Steve gave me a confused smile and then walked over to Natasha, "What happened to her?" he whispered to her.

"I think she lost her memory," a tear falls out of her eye.

Weird.

Steve nods.

"Well this is some of the team. The rest disappeared. We should be heading back by now," he explained.

"Okay. Who do I go with?" I asked him.

Steve looked at me, then at Natasha, "Go with Nat."

Natasha glared at him for a second, but then walks over to me and gives me a smile which was easily noticed as a fake one.

You could see her tear stained face. It broke my heart.

Why do I have butterflies in my stomach...?

As I walk with Natasha back to a building, we walk together in an awkward silence. Her head was down as she was walking.

My stomach was exploding with butterflies; and every time I glanced at her, I could feel myself blush.

She's so beautiful...

Should I ask her?

No...

Yes!

No-

Fuck it.

"Uh, Nat?" she turns to me, "Were we more than friends before this?" I ask.

Everyone freezes and turns to me. I give them confused looks, but they just keep staring back and forth between Nat and I.

"Uh...y-yeah," Nat takes a deep breath and looks me in my eyes, "You're my fiancé."

Suddenly something comes back to me. They looked like pictures- no, memories.

They were Nat and I. Every kiss, every cuddle, every mission, every road trip...Everything.

I start to tear up and I place my hand on her cheek, remembering her, "Cherry?"

I don't know how I forgot her, but I'm so happy I remember now. Nothing else matters.

Her eyes widened and she pulls me in for a kiss, and I happily kiss back.

"I love you Y/N," she hugs me after we pulled back.

"I love you too, Natasha."