GOOD 4 U [A/F]

WandaNatashaswife "Can you do like a sad one where NAT cheated on the reader and y/n started to play her electric guitar and singing but she didn't know the team was listening and NAT felt bad so they talked and lived happily ever after 😭🤚THE SONG: GOOD FOR YOU"

-
-
-
-

Natasha had cheated. You found her in your old room doing it with some other girl. It hurt honestly. It made you want to crumble up on the floor and die. Let the Earth suffocate you on its own.

But obviously, you couldn't do that. So you went to the next best thing. Music.

Music was always in your life, some would say it was your number one priority, the one thing you cared more about than anybody else. That all changed when you met Natasha. Sure you had past girlfriends and boyfriends, but something about her just melted you from the inside out.

So you could imagine how you felt when you caught her in action with someone that was not you. It sucked. Music was now your only priority; back to your old ways.

You didn't want to be back to your old ways. You did still write music when you were with Nat, but it wasn't something you did nonstop anymore.

But now that the red head was cheating, you poured your heart out in song-writing. You wrote down all your feelings; the anger, the sadness, the jealousy. All of it.

You stood up after you finished writing the last word to your lyrics, happy you finished them, but not happy in the situation.

You took your blue guitar that was in the corner, plugging in the things you needed to do...basically just getting ready to play the song on your electric guitar.

You sighed and started playing, getting ready to sing the lyrics.

You nodded and began, "Well good for you, I guess you moved on really easily. You found a new girl and didn't even take you any weeks. Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world?"

Little did you know, a certain red head would happen to walk by, about to listen to your new song.

"Well good for you, I guess that you've been working on yourself... I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped," you started getting mad, the flashbacks replaying in your head as you sing.

Through clenched teeth, you continued.

"Now you could be a better bitch for your brand new girl."

Natasha strolled by your room, rubbing her eyes. She had been trying to talk to you, but you had been avoiding her. As she went to knock on your door, she stopped herself when she heard your song.

"Well good for you, you look happy and healthy! Not me, if you ever cared to ask! Good for you, you doing great out there without me, baby, God, I wish that I could do that!" tears started strolling down your cheeks but that didn't stop you, "I've lost my mind, I've spent the night crying on the floor of our bathroom!"

You had thought she didn't care, so you avoided her. You couldn't bare to see her not care about the years you spent together. It fucked with your mind.

"God, you're so unaffected, I really don't get it!" You scoffed, "But I guess, good for you!"

Natasha gasped softly as she listened. You thought she didn't care.... you were all Natasha cared about. Natasha was just stupid and drunk, but when Nat was drunk, she looked sober.

She was a sober drunk, but even if she was, Nat knew that she shouldn't have done it. You had a reason to be mad.

"Good for you, I guess you're getting everything you want," You voice went lower, "Everything's going well so far and your career's really taking off. It's like we never even happened, baby, what the fuck is up with that?" You didn't bother to wipe of the tears that stained your face.