THE LATE VANISHER [A]

It was the day everyone hated, most of all you.

You saw all your friends disappear, them calling for you names; but you couldn't help them.

You had an immense amount of guilt, every single time you closed your eyes, you saw the fallen reaching their hand out to you as they vanished.

2 YEARS LATER

Currently, everyone that was left of the team—including holograms—were in the living room, watching a movie. You were sitting next to your girlfriend Natasha, cuddling.

As you were watching the movie, someone was murdered and you hid your face in Natasha's arm.

"Are you okay? You never hide your face during these parts."

"It's just I don't want to look at it anymore...it reminds me of them.."

Natasha sighed and lifted up your chin, "You know I'm here for you, right?"

"Yeah, I do," You smiled.

After 50 minutes, the movie ended.

"Hey, you guys want me to get snacks for the next movie?" You asked them.

"Sure, why not?" Steve smiled.

Everyone nodded in agreement and you made your way to the kitchen. All of the sudden you had a pain inside your stomach, but you decided to ignore it.

"Okay, I'm back!" You put the snacks on the table and everyone except for the holograms grabbed the snacks excitedly.

"LOOK AT YOUR HANDS!" your internal thoughts screamed.

Almost instantly, you looked at them. They were... they were turning to dust!

"OH MY GOD!" You screamed.

Everyone looked your way.

"NAT! NAT! WAIT!" You ran over to her and kissed her deeply, "I love you so much."

"Y/N? Why are you acting so weird?!"

You cried.

"Guys," you looked around you and held up your hands, "I'm fading away."

"No, that's not possible! Everyone faded away 2 years ago!" Steve stood up.

Soon your legs started fading and you fell to the ground.

Everyone came up to you and cried, murmuring their 'I love you's.

"Before I go," tears rolled down your cheeks, "Nat, marry me. Please. When I come back."

"Yeah, yeah!" Natasha held you and rocked you back and forth, "I will marry you. You won't go, you'll be okay!"

"Group hug?" You said, trying to hold on from fading.

Everyone nodded, "We'll try to help you, Y/N. We'll bring you back."

You sighed, as you felt yourself going.

"I love you guys," you let go, fading into nothingness.

"NO!" Natasha screamed and cried.

Everyone hugged her.

"She can't be gone... She can't be!"

But you were.